News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 hemi 500 - 181 miles???

Started by Pistolpete, November 30, 2005, 01:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

I haven't seen that issue yet, I'll have to go snag one.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69_500

Has a pretty good write up on the 2 cars. How they are both in the same area and such. I guess the Silver car has a 528 ci HEMI in it. Making 610 hp. I thought it was just a crate 426.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on December 09, 2005, 07:44:12 AM
Yeah that thread made me remember PocketThunder talking about knowing of another project R4 500 that someone was going to fix up some before selling. HEY POCKET do you have any more information on that car?

i e-mailed the guy again awhile back and he said he was still working on fixing it up before he sells it.  So it wont be a project C500 for someone to buy, but probably a fully restored car.  He's in CT somewhere, Old Moparz bought his cuda from the guy.  I have his e-mail addy at work somewhere i think...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

CT, hmmmm. Don't know of many 500's in that area. Can remember a gentleman from up that way back in the late 80's to early 90's who had a ton of winged cars pass through his place.