News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTIVE

Started by Sbird69, Yesterday at 09:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sbird69

This Forum has a decent number of Members and I have noticed the 'Position' category assigned to all.
A suggestion. Assign one other listed 'Position' to those that qualify. There are original first owner  and Long Term car owners that may occasionally browse this site and even at times participate,
Some of them have retained their car(s) fifty-six (56!) years! If they have I suggest to you there is a level of dedication to our history that you may want to recognize and even respect. The original Aero Car clubs for example began in late 1976 and 1977.
I myself have owned 3 Aero Cars for more than 5 decades and will tell you that there is a reason for this and it can not be explained in one sentence or even one paragraph.
 You can delegate a Position name such as 'Legend', Original, whatever...
As for myself, when I look back on the difficult aspects, the hardships, the financial burden, mixed with occasional pleasure my cars have given me for 5 1/2 decades I wince when I my position is listed as a 'New Member', I can tell you that I do not feel like a 'new member'.

Daytona R/T SE

11 posts in 12 years... :scratchchin:

And, you want to be assigned a special "position"?

:smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol: