News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP>>>>>STOLEN/SOLD>>>>PARTS!!!!!!

Started by Troy/Utah, February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullitt68dodgecharger

the 70 r/t i agree ,......yet should be more charges than that,.......travis,...yeah you are right think it was a typo i just copied and pasted

bullitt68dodgecharger

i honestly believe there is more tied up in this than just keith,.........

bullitt68dodgecharger

trial postponed to march 10 2011 ,keith acted as if he had a limp in court lmfao :smilielol: :hah: get this ,.....cant even get a straight answer as if they even got my v.i.n. # or not,.......what a frigging joke

bullitt68dodgecharger

also was contested on claim that there was more than 259 68 chargers with the 383/4speed combo,.......which mine was with matching#,........."some people" claimed there "was thousands of those built"

69charger2002

why would a trail be postponed becaue of a limp? if he ever gets down my way he will leave with much more than a limp....
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

bullitt68dodgecharger

i never said it postponed due to that :shruggy:

bullitt68dodgecharger

i re-read it and still dont know how you misunderstood it,..........but anyways if any of you involved or reading this,subscribe to mopar collector guide i advise dont fool with em i ask for help from them and another friend involved has as well they dont seem interested to say the least i call back in spring and today as well i'll keep trying get this all the attention it so rightly deserves

clanton

If I were to ever see someone key my car, I'd baseball bat the shit out of them. The shits gonna hit the fan, and they got it comming. I'm supprised their place hasn't been torched yet. I have a feeling him and his screwy wife are in for one hell of a moment of clarity.  :popcrn:
Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

451-74Charger

Why doesnt someone contact the Media Circus? (IE, local TV...)
In Cincinnati we have the I-Team, (WCPO) that investigates this sort of thing for the local ABC affiliate. and they have a load of stations nationwide that all work together on scams an fraud issues.

Troy

Because that town is about the size of Main Strasse (< 6000 residents). I doubt they even have a local TV station or newspaper. Lexington is ~75 miles away and I doubt the media there would bother.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bullitt68dodgecharger

i tried wymt 57 news,..........no reply,...........yet

bullitt68dodgecharger

oh yeah and if anyones wondering bout keiths current ride 2007-2010 extended cab gmc im 95% certain it was 4x4 white in color florida gators nhra decals in lower corners of rear glass kentucky license plate057-KPD Laurel county and a cruisin the coast decal on front windsheild  :RantExplode:,...........try to help these guys keep up with you keith,.........also heard he may be into mustang parts now,......but its clear that he still participates in the automobile hobby,..........let me re-phrase that still remains a crook in that area so pass the word guys

bullitt68dodgecharger

kathy seems to get mad bout the attention this gets and what people say but hey as they said "the TRUTH hurts"

Hud

Troy,

Is there any chance this is your car, its not far from lexington, and lexington is about an hour away from london.  69's dont show up a whole lot in lexington unless they are selling for big bucks.  This is Blue and it dont have a title.  I could be jumping to conclusions but thought I would pass it along. I know how KY can be about classic cars so I think I am just looking at this within the realm of possibility.

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/2300482344.html

Cheers,
Hud
1971 Plymouth Barracuda, 1973 Jeep CJ6, 2011 Chevy Silverado LTZ, 2012, 2012 Harley Davidson Street-Bob, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Hud

the add reads

69 charger needs restored would make great general lee has 440 engine auto trans posi rear end i have had the engine started about 8 months ago the frame is good it needs lower quarters front and rear valance pans trunk floor i cant realy tell about the floor pans cause it has carpet in it all the inteier is in it no title have paper work to get one it needs grille rt fender lower control arm and radiator 6500.00 firm ive seen a lot of chargers on ebay not near as good of shape sell for a lot more money call 1 606 473 0212 ...........( this is a high dollar car.)

Im attaching the add and pictures in case the car sells or get taken off craigslist so if it is yours at least you have somewhat of a lead.
1971 Plymouth Barracuda, 1973 Jeep CJ6, 2011 Chevy Silverado LTZ, 2012, 2012 Harley Davidson Street-Bob, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

unrulyprocuda

This Thread Just died what happened to this keith pope scumbag is he in prison for federal vin tampering or did he vanish ?

RoadWarrior

He has nine or so counts of theft by deception,next pre trial conference is next month,it has been dragging on and on. Maybe the judge will finally set a trial date next month.  Hope he gets fried. :icon_smile_angry:

MoPar_440

I hope you all get back the parts/cars that are rightfully yours, what a real lowlife to do this  :RantExplode: :flame:
Keep us updated how you go
1968 Dodge Charger, all numbers matching 383 BB, factory air, 727, PP1 red, Black vinyl roof, black interior, Magnum 500 wheels..yes i have Dodge fever.... There's only one cure...CHARGER!!!!

Mopar....No replacement for displacement!!!

slash19

Quote from: 69charger2002 on February 01, 2010, 02:48:54 PM
this whole deal is going to get really ugly for a lot of people. i can't go into details right now but i had 2 R/T's there and i picked them up a week ago and they were shells, so far i'm looking at about $35000 lost not counting that only 1 shell is even buildable.  i won't rest until i get my money back or someone is in prison. 

Wow that green 68 looks alot like mine.

jobbless

Wow! This shit is crazy..
I sure hope that this works out for you guys.
May the guilty parties get all  they deserve..
68 charger parts needed.
Radio bezel
Tail panel trim
4 speed console
Tail lights

super77se

holy crap batman or should i say ALMIGHTY KING OF CHARGERS MAN , i have never seen so many 68-70 chargers in one place at one time in such good faith in all my years . you are my idol and id be lying if i said i wasnt a jealous son of a b****!!!!! any how i wish you luck finding out who the sorry ass was that would take instead of finding his own damn dodge to put together.

nvrbdn

that is one beautiful 4th gen. nice job :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

super77se

thank you , it hasnt been easy . these parts are virtually non -existant and at the bottom of the reproduction ocean.

71bee

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 07, 2011, 08:18:50 PM
that is one beautiful 4th gen. nice job :2thumbs:

What he said...WOW! I'm not used to 2nd glancing those 4th gen Chargers, but man, you gotta smokin' hot car there!  :drool5: