News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP>>>>>STOLEN/SOLD>>>>PARTS!!!!!!

Started by Troy/Utah, February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

skip68

Kathy Sergent ring a bell ?   This so called "Keith's speed shop" is another shop that IS NOT open to the public.  You know the kind "BK auto"     [/size] :smilielol:    You can call or email.   They claim to have nothing to do with "Kreative Customs LLC....   Now get this, if you want to email them (Keith's speed shop) the email is kreativecustomsLLC@yahoo.com    :smilielol:    The phone number is the same as well.   :scratchchin:    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

harlandodge

thats his wife ,,,,guess they are trying to get a new load of customers :scratchchin:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

I can't believe people are getting robbed like this and he's still walking around.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chargergirl

Quote from: skip68 on February 11, 2010, 06:44:06 PM
Kathy Sergent ring a bell ?   This so called "Keith's speed shop" is another shop that IS NOT open to the public.  You know the kind "BK auto"     [/size] :smilielol:    You can call or email.   They claim to have nothing to do with "Kreative Customs LLC....   Now get this, if you want to email them (Keith's speed shop) the email is kreativecustomsLLC@yahoo.com    :smilielol:    The phone number is the same as well.   :scratchchin:    
OBVIOUSLY BRILLIANT people! Thank God that people like this are too stupid to get out of their own way...it is a blessing. Nail them to the wall and then some. Sours a good thing!
Trust your Woobie!

rt green

i bet one day he'll get his. he will mess wiyh the wrong person some day. maybe he aleady has.
third string oil changer

bullitt68dodgecharger

:brickwall: hi everyone i am in vansant,va. i bought a 1968 dodge charger 383/4-speed sent it to keith and kathy pope(sergent?) on november 25 2007,for total restoration more or less to be cloned as the black charger from bullitt.well i could rattle off 3 days straight of the lies i was told but more or less perfect green bucket seat interiorconsole delete,compete 4speed 383 set up, gauge cluster perfect grill fenders doors trim,........in short i have a stripped shell i'd say no longer buildable,.....cause i did not see my v.i.n.# as of dec 4 2009,....was told on 12 of jan 2010 that it was all gone plus my 28,000$,......need any sure footed help,advice,other victims to contact me ect,...TROY contact me please or any other who could,.... captainchaos71@gmail.com i will reply to any all,............god bless
                               raythen

sixpk2go

Quote from: rt green on February 11, 2010, 08:43:54 PM
i bet one day he'll get his. he will mess wiyh the wrong person some day. maybe he aleady has.

It would be hard not to, go to the local hardware store and buy a Walking Tall stick.
69 Charger 500 - 440 4brl - auto -3:55's.

stripedelete

Wow!  This really has gone from "bad business" to criminal.   I hope someone ends up behind bars.

I will bet that when they get to the bottom of this they will find a crack pipe(or the like).

six-tee-nine

Quote from: bullitt68dodgecharger on February 11, 2010, 10:11:27 PM
:brickwall: hi everyone i am in vansant,va. i bought a 1968 dodge charger 383/4-speed sent it to keith and kathy pope(sergent?) on november 25 2007,for total restoration more or less to be cloned as the black charger from bullitt.well i could rattle off 3 days straight of the lies i was told but more or less perfect green bucket seat interiorconsole delete,compete 4speed 383 set up, gauge cluster perfect grill fenders doors trim,........in short i have a stripped shell i'd say no longer buildable,.....cause i did not see my v.i.n.# as of dec 4 2009,....was told on 12 of jan 2010 that it was all gone plus my 28,000$,......need any sure footed help,advice,other victims to contact me ect,...TROY contact me please or any other who could,.... captainchaos71@gmail.com i will reply to any all,............god bless
                               raythen

WOW  :o
I'm affraid I can't help you but I wish you all the best in recovering your losses......damn that must be hard to face especially if every penny that goes in this hobby for the most of us means hard work during the week.....
Really if this happened to me that guy would end up dead, simple as that................however don't listen to me there are no Chargers in jail so remain calm and use the legal ways to hunt these people.......
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

harlandodge

a group of us victims were supposed to be at the london ky court house monday 15th with the county att. now more  BAD NEWS, the COMMOMWEALTH ATT. of london ky has called us and told us we have no reason to be there and there will be no indictments, would not give any reasons why,,,WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE IS IN LONDON KY, WHERE YOU CAN DO A CRIMINAL ACT AS STEALING 8 TO 10 PEOPLES MONEY THEN STRIP THEIR CARS DOWN TO A SHELL AND SELL THEIR PARTS,,,,,WOW ITS UNREAL !!!   :brickwall:,,,,,any advice besides crying                         BEWARE KEITH POPE ,KREATIVE CUSTOMS, KEITH'S SPEED SHOP OF LONDON KY. :flame:

skip68

Just coast...   :icon_smile_wink:   Don't worry so much about what some local law may think right now.       Keep a cool head and try not to say to much.   :cheers:   Don't let the anger get you.   Take this time and energy to gather info and put things together.   Think back and write down everything that has happened in order while it's fresh in your mind.  All of you need to do this.    :icon_smile_wink:

The70RT

Quote from: harlandodge on February 12, 2010, 09:43:22 AM
a group of us victims were supposed to be at the london ky court house monday 15th with the county att. now more  BAD NEWS, the COMMOMWEALTH ATT. of london ky has called us and told us we have no reason to be there and there will be no indictments, would not give any reasons why,,,WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE IS IN LONDON KY, WHERE YOU CAN DO A CRIMINAL ACT AS STEALING 8 TO 10 PEOPLES MONEY THEN STRIP THEIR CARS DOWN TO A SHELL AND SELL THEIR PARTS,,,,,WOW ITS UNREAL !!!   :brickwall:,,,,,any advice besides crying                         BEWARE KEITH POPE ,KREATIVE CUSTOMS, KEITH'S SPEED SHOP OF LONDON KY. :flame:

I would show up anyway. If you have pics bring them too....along with your attourney if you have one.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

Ghoste

skip68

Media YES !  Just not yet....  Be cool, patient and in control.   Know what the outcome of your moves will be before you make them.  Sometimes, it's important to make alot of noise.   BUT, in this case, I think it would serve all to hold off on making alot of noise just yet.    :icon_smile_wink:    I'm in your corner guys.    :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Quote from: stripedelete on February 12, 2010, 12:33:28 PM
Guess london ky has gone a little soft....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainey_Bethea
Good God a 70 year old woman?.. Damn that is not right.

Those were the old days huh?  Get hanged for rape, now they get out of jail so they can go out and do it again...  :flame:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

stripedelete

Quote from: stripedelete on February 12, 2010, 12:33:28 PM
Guess london ky has gone a little soft....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainey_Bethea

Sorry folks, I should have read that a little closer.   For some reason I have always thought the last public hanging was in London KY.....

elacruze

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/w017.htm

Federal court, felony, screw the local jurisdiction.
In the communications age, everybody should become familiar with interstate wire fraud.

The real problem is how to get an attorney to take the case, since there is no hope of a large cash award for them to pursue.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

model maker

Maybe an attorney who OWNS muscle cars and will do it for the principal.
MODEL MAKER

harlandodge

he used to claim to go to a lot of car shows in ,florida,,mississippi,ohio,indiana,carolinas,and rod run in tennessee,maybe someone will remember buying stuff from him and let us know,,  also he is now prentending to be a certified summit dealer wearing the summit clothing and using summit banners  at car shows and drag strips

68charger383

Quote from: harlandodge on February 12, 2010, 09:43:22 AM
a group of us victims were supposed to be at the London KY court house Monday 15th with the county att. now more  BAD NEWS, the COMMOMWEALTH ATT. of London KY has called us and told us we have no reason to be there and there will be no indictments, would not give any reasons why,,,WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE IS IN LONDON KY, WHERE YOU CAN DO A CRIMINAL ACT AS STEALING 8 TO 10 PEOPLES MONEY THEN STRIP THEIR CARS DOWN TO A SHELL AND SELL THEIR PARTS,,,,,WOW ITS UNREAL !!!   :brickwall:,,,,,any advice besides crying                         BEWARE KEITH POPE ,KREATIVE CUSTOMS, KEITH'S SPEED SHOP OF LONDON KY. :flame:

I don't know of any Court house open on Monday. Check the date.

If you are from out of state then call the FBI and file a complaint. Call the US attorney in that area. Here is a link to the correct district office.  http://www.justice.gov/usao/kye/
US Attorney-Eastern District
601 Meyers Baker Road, Second Floor
London, KY 40741 (606)864-5523 (606)864-3590
As stated, if they did business seeking out of state business online, then it becomes a federal crime. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease.. :Twocents:
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

bullitt68dodgecharger

yeah as harlandodge stated i  have heard him in person,on phone,also seen it stated on his website a summit racing distributor.