News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you like the new color for the Charger

Started by *, December 05, 2005, 10:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

But.... I thought everybody liked black.  :icon_smile_big:
In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

Blown70

Quote from: 493Charger on December 06, 2005, 12:42:02 PM
But.... I thought everybody liked black.   :icon_smile_big:

Nice change, it does look like 3 shade of black there.

tom

Charger_Fan

Here, try stripes instead... ;D

Actually, I kinda like the ones on the blue car...I just would have made them a darker color, so they didn't stick out so much.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

volk68

I must be missing something here....it looks like the same color it used to be, only very poorly lit  ???  I can still the green on the trunk  ???

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

the purfect candidate for some nose art...   ;)

use some poster paint,. maybe Charger Bill will be inspired...

Brock Samson

2fast4u

You should have a better picture of it....like inthe sunlight...not in shadow.

And "yes" ...black always looks the best on any mopar!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

ChargerBill

Jim, I personally don't like the CLUMPY paintjob...it's pretty repulsive. Now, if you might be interested in some cool flames, I could mock some up for you...I have created about 20 nice stencils (tribal, traditional, scalloped flames, etc..) I still have all those pics of your car I took at Sac Raceway - let me know.
Life is a highway...

ramminon

I'd like to see a different pic before I pass judgment
1973 Charger Work in Progress