News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Getting called a geek... BY a geek!

Started by FastbackJon, August 03, 2005, 01:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

For the record, I've never browsed hototnot at work, I'm too busy building software applications. And I drive my mom's car maybe once a month. I have my own '74 Dart as a daily driver, and I own my own '66 and '67 Chargers. I already stated I live with my mom, but that's only until I get done with school, and Silver I asked you if you wanted to move out and rent a place together, and you said no, you liked living with your mom, and you were planning on buying a house with her so you could live in the attic even whe you're married. That's kinda strange dude, IMO.

And also yes I do shoot Columbian ground squirrels. Used to be with just a bb gun when I was younger, then I moved up to a rimfire .22, and now it is just a 20ga shotgun. They are legal to kill since they are destroying the crops on my land. And yes, it is kind of fun too, at least more fun than sitting on my arse inside watching battlestar galactica.

I've tried to be so nice. Just sometimes a person can push you and push you and push you, and they're relentless at trying to make you feel weak and puny to your face, even when they are the one in the less fortunate situation. I just don't get it.

And yes, I went on here and posted behind his back about him. But I didn't name any names and it wasn't clear who I was talking about to anyone (except Silver). And I even apologized, but even after the apology he just couldn't get enough and kept bugging me and degrading me, so I associated his name with the post.

And no, his mom isn't that hot, and I've never seen her shave. I'm not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing....

:lolexplode:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Silver R/T

pro
Quote from: FastbackJon on August 04, 2005, 03:30:27 PM
For the record, I've never browsed hototnot at work, I'm too busy building software applications. And I drive my mom's car maybe once a month. I have my own '74 Dart as a daily driver, and I own my own '66 and '67 Chargers. I already stated I live with my mom, but that's only until I get done with school, and Silver I asked you if you wanted to move out and rent a place together, and you said no, you liked living with your mom, and you were planning on buying a house with her so you could live in the attic even whe you're married. That's kinda strange dude, IMO.

And also yes I do shoot Columbian ground squirrels. Used to be with just a bb gun when I was younger, then I moved up to a rimfire .22, and now it is just a 20ga shotgun. They are legal to kill since they are destroying the crops on my land. And yes, it is kind of fun too, at least more fun than sitting on my arse inside watching battlestar galactica.

I've tried to be so nice. Just sometimes a person can push you and push you and push you, and they're relentless at trying to make you feel weak and puny to your face, even when they are the one in the less fortunate situation. I just don't get it.

And yes, I went on here and posted behind his back about him. But I didn't name any names and it wasn't clear who I was talking about to anyone (except Silver). And I even apologized, but even after the apology he just couldn't get enough and kept bugging me and degrading me, so I associated his name with the post.

And no, his mom isn't that hot, and I've never seen her shave. I'm not sure whether that is a good thing or a bad thing....

:lolexplode:

prove it, i never said i like living with mom, so if you have fu9999 issue with it go jerk it, maybe youll calm down. Its pretty obvious who you were talking about even if you didnt mention my name, you gotta be f99tard if you do not realize it. Then ive told you numerous times that I do not appreciate "your mom" jokes and you would bother me with it over again and again. your problem is that you do not take other people's opinions into consideration and when someone blunt like me tells you ure an ass you get all defensive and feel the need to post it on here. get mature boy. Esp after you got that job of your you became even cockier, when you didnt have it youd use to come around and be normal guy.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

for the record Id rather pay off house than renting with fastbackjon, especially when he gets his "period" of being cocky again (which happens once in a month)

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

FastbackJon

Prove it? I know it full well, no need to prove anything to anyone.

I've never even broke a sweat over this little issue. I just think its funny that you have some serious anger issues to deal with, you're obviously very angry now as you are still cursing me, and previously your anger carried over into you insulting me constantly over on IMs and emails.

I'd just ignore you most of the time, but when you went so far as to label me "official geek of the year" and "napoleon dynamite" when you're so much more geeky than I am, I just thought your audacity was hilarious and had to post over here about it without naming any names.

Of course it was obvious who I was posting about when YOU were reading it. DUH. But to anyone else reading it, they had no clue UNTIL you further had to keep insulting me, and because of that I posted your name.

I'm not the one with all the life problems and anger issues that I take out on other people. You surely can't expect to constantly hound me like that and just get away with it?

It's time you start looking in the mirror to pop your own pimples before you start calling the neighbor up the street a "pizza face".

:icon_smile_wink:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

RD

this is very similar in style to fastbackjon's "am i hot or not" thread if you all remember that one?   :D :image_294343: :eek: :errr: :scratchchin: :lol: :moon: :nutkick: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69bananabeast

no offense to any one but it seems as If this crap belongs else where like Springer. If you will  :dancinglock: :dancinglock:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Lowprofile

Let the Bitch Slappin' Commence!! :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

FastbackJon

Yeah, I agree, it might have been in bad taste.

But oh well.

:popcrn:

Silver R/T

face it, you dont have many friends dude, most people on here know who you were talking about so no bs. And I spend 24/7 on this board? nope only when I got spare time. you on other hand sit here while you 'work' and while youre at home. yes people hes supposedly 'working' but as you can see this is his work, sitting on here stirring up shit. And yes you're geek talking about how many numbers of your beloved 66/67 there were built all the time. Ya Ive told Jon that it was pretty boring and lame numerous times but he doesnt get it cause hes all that 'numbers geek' precious number ooo sooo horny over the numbers. What bored geeks do? Well sometimes they make registry cause they have too much time on their hands and they get hard on over the numbers I guess. And no I dont watch DOH old series like you do, which is geeky by the way too, something geek would do on his free time

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Quote from: RD on August 04, 2005, 06:28:31 PM
this is very similar in style to fastbackjon's "am i hot or not" thread if you all remember that one?  :D :image_294343: :eek: :errr: :scratchchin: :lol: :moon: :nutkick: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

oh ya thanks for pointing that out man, do you remember that one people lol, that was another one of his serial geek threads. Makes me laugh hard just remembering that one, its some kind of self-fetish I think...

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Khyron

hm, I don't want to get involved but... he may be a geek, but your last post put you well into the asshole category with me.

You insult people who deal with numbers.... what about accountant?
You insult people who started their registries.... So what, it's their time.
You say he's stirring up shit? What the hell do you think you just did?
You call people that may enjoy watching theDOH geeks? You just slammed half this board.

You are not a geek; you’re an ignorant little man from what I’m reading.

For your retort. I don't deal with numbers, I OWN a home and don't live with mommy, I'm an Auto mechanic / Computer technician, I have 4 automobiles, a wife, 2 kids, and this interesting thing called responsibility.

Do yourself a favor and think before you type.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BigBlackDodge

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Recharger

Quote from: Khyron on August 04, 2005, 08:25:37 PM
hm, I don't want to get involved but... he may be a geek, but your last post put you well into the asshole category with me.

You call people that may enjoy watching theDOH geeks? You just slammed half this board.

:iagree:

bull

For your retort. I don't deal with numbers, I OWN a home and don't live with mommy, I'm an Auto mechanic / Computer technician, I have 4 automobiles, a wife, 2 kids, and this interesting thing called responsibility.

I'm confused, Khyron, which one are you talking about?

Khyron

sorry, I'm talking to Silver R/T

Blanket Insult #1 lame numerous times but he doesnt get it cause hes all that 'numbers geek' precious number ooo sooo horny over the numbers.

Blanket Insult #2 What bored geeks do? Well sometimes they make registry cause they have too much time on their hands and they get hard on over the numbers I guess.

Blanket Insult #3And no I dont watch DOH old series like you do, which is geeky by the way too, something geek would do on his free time

I felt that extreamly uncalled for. If he has a problem with this guy, fine, they can have thier lovers spat. But there is no needs to insult half this board. and I believe those 3 comments did. Guess it makes mommys boy feel beter about himself :shrug:

*EDIT* GOD I hate it when I have to get serious!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Silver R/T

'
I didnt start this shit, you can email fastbackjon to bash him for starting this crap, just cause I can put together computer system doesnt mean Im geek, im more intellectual
Its not my problem that Jon feels like starting bs thread about his feelings/what he thinks and then someone else gets blamed for it. but its America, we can express our opinions, so f you all haters  :icon_smile_big:

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722