News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

welfare bums upset me...

Started by Silver R/T, July 31, 2005, 02:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Quote from: FastbackJon on August 04, 2005, 01:07:16 PM
Quote from: Doc74 on August 04, 2005, 12:12:51 PM
I'm always happy to see things like this, yes I'm kidding and I wish you were too.
I'm working my a** off trying to be with the woman I love, I'll always work that same a** off being the best possible bodyman I can be, wich I've been doing for the past 15 years.And that will be the case when i can finally move to the Us permanently, thus being an immigrant.
But you apparently don't look any further than stereotypical bs.
Luckily an attidtude like yours is one I haven't come across visiting the US all while spending my hard earned money right there.
Maybe you should see the flipside of immigration and why it's such a pain to go through, not everything is black and white, no pun intended.
I know you're a young guy and heck I know how I was back then but just try not to place everyone in a box, makes your braincells shrink.
Rant over, i hate being back here again without my baby, my apologies for my foul mood.

Don't get me wrong, I never said I didn't like immigrants. You have to take the full paragraph in context. In short, I said I didn't like immigrants who came to the country, couldn't get ahead, then bashed the country, and the president, and the laws, and the free american way because of their own personal failure.

I'm in full support of people coming here and working hard and living the American dream in the land of opportunity.

:patriot:

But Silver R/T (an immigrant from the Ukraine) tells me often that Spokane (my city) sucks (because he lives in a bad part of town), and that the USA sucks and that the President sucks (because he owns all the oil companies and is getting rich off high gas prices), and that everyone who won't hire him is just a racist, and that the Apollo moon landings were all faked (because there's no way Americans can be that much better than the Russians), and that and that living in the Ukraine is much better and easier than living in the USA (because everything costs less and you can bribe the crooked cops with vodka).

I don't appreciate hearing that kind of garbage, and like I said Max, if you like it so much more over there, why not just move back?

:shruggy:

jon here made this shit up, I never said apollo never landed on the moon, but there is theory out there that it never happened. And Ive got my own opinions if you dont agree with them dont bash me
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

I know whats wrong with fastbackjon since he's so mad, hes just annoyed that I wont move in with him (as he wanted me to) and his mom apparently is kicking him out.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Quote from: FastbackJon on August 03, 2005, 02:53:26 AM
I don't like are immigrants  downloading music illegally.

But I wouldn't be pointing any fingers Silver R/T now would I??

:-X

hmm Fastbackjon has quite large collection of cd's mainly rap and rock (probably some country too that I do not know about) but I saw many of them were ripped on home PC, would that qualify as "downloading music illegeally"?

I wouldnt point any fingers fastbackjon now should I?

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Dale The Bold

Bribing crooked cops with vodka works fine here in the US, too!
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Silver R/T

Quote from: Dale The Bold on August 04, 2005, 09:48:48 AM
Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 03, 2005, 03:22:57 PM
Just remember not all welfare people are there by choice but by circumstances beyond their control.

That's why we specify welfare bums to distinguish them from the rest.

exactly I do not have problem with person that has to go on welfare temporary since theyve got family but no job, no way of paying for rent, food etc. I do not appreciate welfare bums that had their great great parents as welfare recipients also and just decided to stay on welfare since its easier for them to live like that rather than working everyday 12hr shifts like I did.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

FastbackJon

Quote from: Silver R/T on August 04, 2005, 02:40:33 PM

Quote from: FastbackJon
But Silver R/T (an immigrant from the Ukraine) tells me often that Spokane (my city) sucks (because he lives in a bad part of town), and that the USA sucks and that the President sucks (because he owns all the oil companies and is getting rich off high gas prices), and that everyone who won't hire him is just a racist, and that the Apollo moon landings were all faked (because there's no way Americans can be that much better than the Russians), and that and that living in the Ukraine is much better and easier than living in the USA (because everything costs less and you can bribe the crooked cops with vodka).

I don't appreciate hearing that kind of garbage, and like I said Max, if you like it so much more over there, why not just move back?

:shruggy:

jon here made this shit up, I never said apollo never landed on the moon, but there is theory out there that it never happened. And Ive got my own opinions if you dont agree with them dont bash me

The sad truth is that I didn't make any of it up. And yes, you repeatedly argued with me and tried to get your point across that the whole moon landing thing was fake. It's 1:33PM, do you know where your crack pipe is?

I've been pretty cool with you in the past, you just need to lay off the anger issues. I wouldn't be aggrevated at all if you didn't harass and insult me every day with emails and IMs trying to degrade me and put me down, even when you are much worse off than I am. Just because life isn't going your way, doesn't mean that you have to feel like you hate the world and want to make your friend's life miserable too. Grow up Max, it is the only way you'll get over your issues.

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

FastbackJon

Quote from: Silver R/T on August 04, 2005, 02:51:25 PM
...hes just annoyed that I wont move in with him (as he wanted me to) and his mom apparently is kicking him out.

I made a suggestion that I think it would be better for you to move out of your mom's house and live on your own and to quit weening off of her now that you are 4 years past being a legal adult. No one is kicknig me out, I'm voluntarily moving out after college is over. I don't want to live with mommy forever like Silver does, in her attic on forums all day and watching Battlestar Galactica. What bugs me, is that Silver actually think's he's cooler than me, and he has to insult me constantly on emails and IMs telling me so to make himself feel better or something. I feel bad for you dude, living on your own away from your mommy would actually be GOOD for you at this point in your life.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

FastbackJon

Ok now what were we talking about welfare bums??  :icon_smile_big:

:popcrn:

Silver R/T

first its none of your f99en business where and who I live with, and its my personal life, and no I dont watch battlestar galactica, but I watched stargate atlantis and no its not very interesting to me, I watched it when I had free time. I do not post on dc.com posts discussing your family even though I can post a list of things wrong with your family if I wanted to but Ive got more dignity than bother with that.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

emily

What were you saying about locking this thread, Troy?   :sick:

em

FastbackJon

:popcrn:

If you want it locked just say the magic word... "DEMOCRAT!"

:haha:

FastbackJon

Quote from: Silver R/T on August 04, 2005, 04:02:05 PM
first its none of your f99en business where and who I live with, and its my personal life, and no I dont watch battlestar galactica, but I watched stargate atlantis and no its not very interesting to me, I watched it when I had free time. I do not post on dc.com posts discussing your family even though I can post a list of things wrong with your family if I wanted to but Ive got more dignity than bother with that.

No, it's really not my business what you do or don't do in your spare time. But when you shove in my face constantly that you're better than me, and you even go as far to tell me I need an "official geek of the universe" award, I have a right to bring it up elsewhere. You can't just go around slamming people all day and just expect to get away with it.

:icon_smile_wink:

:hah: :spank:

Silver R/T

youre the one that tells me youre better than me all the time, wtf dude, dont turn shit around.
Youre always bragging how you got 3 chargers even though blue one is your parents car.
and how you got this 'cool' job and youre making so much money blah blah. Dont start shit unless you can take it back

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

What in the name of the holy mother of Jesus himself is happening here?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Lowprofile

Hey Troy....

Don't you think this is a helleva' way to boost those "Post" counts higher and higher for these Two Ladies?? :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Troy

Try to go to the baseball game ONE time when I don't have to work and I missed the whole soap opera...

Call each other on the phone or send a PM. I don't care.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.