News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who is needing Bird clone parts?

Started by BPTRacing, February 06, 2010, 04:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPTRacing

I am getting ready to sell the entire front clip off the project car and thought I would give a heads up here first since everyone has been so helpful with info! Haven't decided on a firm price yet, but it will be reasonable (about 1700?). I will not be needing the fenders (which have hand-made lower valance corners attached), pin-on fiberglass hood, nose cone, sheet metal latch tray, homemade z-braces, and frame rail brackets. 

Since my car is more of a race/street car, I am opting for some lighter parts (other than the hood which I have a bolt-on for) and tube support frame.

Look for it to be listed in the for sale section soon.

Scott
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

FJ5WING

will you part out or are you selling as a package only?
wingless now, but still around.

STEFF

Where will you be getting the replacement fiberglass nose from?

BPTRacing

Hoping to sell everything as a kit. Got the pieces off the car, now I need to upload the photos and make an ad.

Steff - I already had a complete set of parts before I got the partially completed project car. The one I have seems to be a few pounds lighter, but will require a little bit of finishing before it is installed. I had actually considered the aluminum nose on E-Bay, but figured the fiberglass one would be easier to work with.

STEFF

what is the nose made of that you currently have to sell?

BPTRacing

It is a fiberglass nose from Showcars Fiberglass. It looks great, but is heavier than what I need for a "racecar".

Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the parts, I really did not intend to turn this thread into a "for sale" item, just felt I should give my friends here an advance update the parts are going to be available soon.

Scott

moparstuart

i gave your info to a guy on 69rr.net who is looking for superbird parts hopefully he messages you 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

scott email this guys he's interested

I tried to PM him but you have to be a member of the site. If you dont care to have him E-Mail me at mitchpwcsd@hotmail.com I am interested.
Thanks, Mitch
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BPTRacing