News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Get ready, Chevy Volt due this November. Update!!!

Started by 1969chargerrtse, February 15, 2010, 06:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 18, 2012, 06:07:24 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 18, 2012, 03:39:58 AM
Quote from: Tilar on November 17, 2012, 09:58:47 PM
In another 3 months this thread about a car that was a bad investment of my tax money will be 3 years old. Can't this damn thing go away or be locked or something?
Start a petition.
\

No kidding. I don't think I've ever seen so much drivel about one's daily driver on any car forum. Ever. For some bizarre reason, the original poster just won't let this thread end. As soon as it gets near the bottom of the page, he drags it up again. ::)

For the love of god man, you're a GM guy now; aren't there Firebird & Volt forums where you can take those to? Are you that desperate for internet attention?  

What does what car I own have anything to do with what I post on a car forum in the car discussion section?  I posted about the Volt back when It was not even on the road yet.  It was and is a car like no other, so I posted about it in the car section.  So?  People joined in and had good and bad things to say about it.  Every now and then I type Chevy Volt update to see what's new about this new car?  So?  There is no reason to stop the thread.  If you don't have an interest, don't click on it.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Mytur Binsdirti

I understand if you give a 10,000 mile or 6 month update, but do we need to get updates every 2 weeks or less plus monthly sales totals? Seriously.

Ghoste

He can't do that because he doesn't actually own one, and since there isn't anything new to report about them technically (the recycled batteries for home use would be an exception) sales reports are all thats left.  As for there being nothing else like it on the road, it differs only slightly from the other hybrids and it would really come down to individual opinions whether any one of them are better than the other.
The ongoing life of this thread has really only been about the pissing contest for several pages now.

JB400

He just needs to posts more girls in this thread. :icon_smile_big:

Tilar

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 18, 2012, 07:57:07 AM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 18, 2012, 06:07:24 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 18, 2012, 03:39:58 AM
Quote from: Tilar on November 17, 2012, 09:58:47 PM
In another 3 months this thread about a car that was a bad investment of my tax money will be 3 years old. Can't this damn thing go away or be locked or something?
Start a petition.
\

No kidding. I don't think I've ever seen so much drivel about one's daily driver on any car forum. Ever. For some bizarre reason, the original poster just won't let this thread end. As soon as it gets near the bottom of the page, he drags it up again. ::)

For the love of god man, you're a GM guy now; aren't there Firebird & Volt forums where you can take those to? Are you that desperate for internet attention?  

Every now and then I type Chevy Volt update to see what's new about this new car?  

The only thing new about it is the amount of money that Odumbass has given GM to keep this abortion alive.  :Twocents:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Steve P.

Well I guess TILAR really wanted to see this get locked..

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida