News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SNOW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Started by BLACKWOLF, December 07, 2005, 12:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chryco Psycho

only 2 problems ... no $ for a snowmobile & I hate the cold & cannot stay warm in it 

GTX

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 18, 2005, 03:20:09 AM
only 2 problems ... no $ for a snowmobile & I hate the cold & cannot stay warm in it 
:iagree:  Snow sleds would be wasted money for me for those reasons.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Sinister68 on December 17, 2005, 11:20:51 PM

On the flip side, I'm not sure how us Houstonians manage 100 degree heat with 100 % humidity!   Tons of A/C I guess!   :rotz:

Yep, 5 tons to be exact. :D

It's hard to stop a Trane. :2thumbs:

The 5 days of record high temps and no A/C (or anything electrical for that matter) after Rita was an eye opener. :o

Talk about miserable. ::)

Never in my life had I actually praised God for the drop of a single degree until that experience.   ;D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: GTX on December 17, 2005, 10:16:33 PM
Ha! Isn't it comical to hear about these clowns who go in the back country and don't come out?
I get tired of hearing about these idiots who think that nothing can bad happen to them just because they've been lucky in the past and then end up a statistic for that season.

At least it's fun news for the rest of us to listen to the families talk about them.

'George was an experienced outdoorsman who loved back country skiing and sledding  but never carried an avalanche transmitter, didn't own a gps or a signaling device and was found without even a lighter in his pocket.'

You expect the people from the flatlands to be caught unaware in the backcountry or be surprised by altitude sickness but the locals I don't feel sorry for.

You & I think much alike.  :lol: :cheers:

At least so far, we haven't gotten as much of the white crap as our fellow board members back east...yet.

My motto has always been; "I'd rather sweat to death, than freeze to death!" :icon_smile_wink:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dart3404

My motto has always been; "I'd rather sweat to death, than freeze to death!"
:iagree:

Chryco Psycho

GTX

So I guess we're all modern day sweat hogs!!!  :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_cool:

Welcome back Mr Kotter!!

bull

We finally got our winter weather with a combination pr snow and freezing rain last night. Actually it's been colder than a witch's butt on a brass broom handle for the past two weeks at about 25-30 degrees and wind gusts up to 40 mph. Enough! But I also HATE 90-degrees too so I'm complaining all the time except for spring and fall.

4forty

really sucks when 4 wheel drive won't get you out of your driveway!

andy74

now they are calling for snow every day all frigging week.and below freezing until friday

GTX

We're supposed to be in the 40's on Christmas now. I don't know about you guys but for here in Utah in December that's like Jamaica mon!  :icon_smile_cool:  Especially compared to recent weather.

We got dumped on last night though.

Rolling_Thunder

what is snow ?  (forgive me im from So Cal)
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on December 19, 2005, 10:41:22 PM
what is snow ?  (forgive me im from So Cal)

That white stuff on the ground is snow?? Forgive me too, here on Adriatic coast we celebrate when snowing   :shruggy:

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Charger_Fan

Quote from: GTX on December 19, 2005, 07:42:13 PM
We're supposed to be in the 40's on Christmas now. I don't know about you guys but for here in Utah in December that's like Jamaica mon!   :icon_smile_cool:   Especially compared to recent weather.
That's for sure! We're having a friggin' heatwave! :boogie: :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)