News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger / beginning daytona clone *craigslist, not mine*

Started by RD, March 08, 2010, 08:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1630953569.html

1969 BIG BLOCK 383 DOGE CHARGER DAYTONA PROJECT! RARE "WHITE HAT" CAR (White vinyl top, white interior)! ORIGINAL B5 BLUE CAR! COMES WITH THE FENDER TAG! FLOOR SHIFTER AND AC CAR!
This Charger has the perfect foundation for building your very own Daytona clone. This Charger does come about 80% complete and has very solid frame rails with the exception of about a three inch spot on the passenger side front rail which you will see located in the photos below. Most of these Chargers suffer from the typical rust issues. This one surprisingly has a solid rear sill, rails, and pillars.
Body: As you will notice this Charger does need some sheet metal work but there are many sections of the car which are surprisingly solid. The doors, pillars, rear window sill, the frame rails with the exception of a three inch area on the passenger side rail which can easily be repaired, the floors are even solid. The only one that has issues and will need replaced is the drivers side floor pan. The trunk will also need replaced. As you will see the fenders and hood are correct for doing a proper Daytona clone as they are 70 components. As you will notice we do not have a grill nor do we have rear tail lights. We are also missing bits and pieces of chrome. All of the glass is in place and we do have an original 69 rear window if someone is not interested in taking the rare Vega glass which is what most people use for replacement glass for their Daytonas.
Engine & Mechanical: We do have a complete 1970 383 motor with a 727 transmission. Both will need to be gone through. I am also including an AC compressor for the Charger. This Charger also sits on an 8 3/4 rear end and has drum brakes.
Interior: We do have a steering column as well as a steering wheel. As you will notice we also have all four upper door pads which will need to be redone. We do have a set of buckets and the center console. This is an original floor shifter car.

Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Shawn 816.308.0351

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BB1

Yeah that is a "no go".

Do not deal with these people.
Delete my profile

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/