News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charlie update

Started by Mopurr, March 20, 2010, 09:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

I talked to Bud......I was gone & did not see this until this message and just watched the accident on my tivo

Charlie is in ICU tonight.....should go home tomorrow unless something changes

Larry Pearson was in surgery when I talked to Bud and his foot/leg was badly injured.

Someone from the track came to the hospital and told Bud that this was the second worse accident that they had ever seen at Bristol.

Please keep them both in your prayers  

mikepmcs

thanks for the update.  that wreck was horrible. 
hope they come out of it ok.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dave Kanofsky

Definitely, thanks for the update.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Highbanked Hauler

Someone from the track came to the hospital and told Bud that this was the second worse accident that they had ever seen at Bristol.

I believe it man did they hit hard. I wouldn't think that series car would have the same cage and protection that that COT has. :o
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser