News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

tail light fuse

Started by 440charger68, March 15, 2010, 08:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

440charger68

my tail lights fuse keeps going out in my fuze box dont know why, it all started when my passenger side tailights went out. it was weird cause when u put the headlights on both tail lights would work but if i pressed on the breaks or put on my passenger blinker they would not come on. so im pretty much lost on this one any one have any suggestions?? oh btw 68 charger 318. also when u put on thepassenger side blinkers it doesnt make the blinker moise anymore only the drivers side does
life's a garden, dig it.

moparmoynihan

Check your bulbs, sockets, wiring to the tail lamps and grounds. Start there, its most likely something simple. Johnny.
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

y3chargerrt

MAke sure the bulbs on in correctly. They are keyed to go in one way. If you put them in wrong you will bend a tab over and short the 12 volts to ground. 

john108

I had a problem with fuses blowing and traced it to wiring that was routed between a stiffener/bracket and a fender.  The insulation wore off.

440charger68

it was the turn signal switch everything is gravy now hahah
:yesnod:
life's a garden, dig it.

billschroeder5842

It is always something simple.

I've spent hours overcomplicating something simple.  Good for you!!
Texas Proud!