News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

drivers side rear quarter glass issue

Started by dodgey68, April 01, 2010, 06:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgey68

hello all
i have an issue with the drivers quarter  side glass i cannot get it to wind any ferther than what shown in pic it hits the top seal and stops, i have tried to adjust and stuff around with itwith no result?? i have searched this forum for a solution :shruggy: none, has any come accross this issue, the door glass is great and  the other side is door and rear quater glass is sweet,  is there any i should check,, can any one help,, thank you
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

Back N Black

There is adjustment to get it to move foward, just got to play with it. Look at position of the adjustments on the passenger side and try and set the driver side in same position.

Patronus

just from the hip it looks to me like the glass stop at the rear of the glass is catching on the fastener as it goes by. Roll it down a little, push out on the glass and then see if it goes up, if so the rollers may be worn. try shortening the bolt holding on the rear stop... :shruggy:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

dodgey68

im lost it nilly the same as he other side and still dosnt wanna play the game ,is there a diagram showing what adjustments can be done ,, thank you

dodgey68

yee haw i found found the issue and now its works sweet, it was a bolt (factory) that went throught the rear stopper a tad to much and stopped the glass winding up any ferther,, :hah:,  but it couldnt be seen from ,, well seen, thank you all, back too reassemble now

Patronus

Quote from: Patronus on April 01, 2010, 08:33:44 AM
just from the hip it looks to me like the glass stop at the rear of the glass is catching on the fastener as it goes by. Roll it down a little, push out on the glass and then see if it goes up, if so the rollers may be worn. try shortening the bolt holding on the rear stop... :shruggy:
um.....me= +1
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE