News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona clone project

Started by dakotaboy, April 10, 2006, 08:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakotaboy

Does anyone know if any repop company offers nose cones and wings?

AirborneSilva

Quote from: dads_69 on April 10, 2006, 09:12:34 PM
Is this a trick question? Try looking/reading the forums, Aero Cars...........www.wingcarfab.com for starters.

Mark

Yes, it was a trick question young jedi.  You have passed the test and may move onto the next level  :icon_smile_big:

I kill me  :smilielol:

dads_69

I just had to reply back, made me laugh..............hahaha. And thats grasshopper, not Jedi, I have a black belt, I'm not a ball of fur.
Mark  :icon_smile_big:
P.S. Looking for Daytona stuff, whats the guy really thinking here anyways?   ???
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

AirborneSilva

Quote from: dads_69 on April 10, 2006, 11:12:25 PM
I just had to reply back, made me laugh..............hahaha. And thats grasshopper, not Jedi, I have a black belt, I'm not a ball of fur.
Mark  :icon_smile_big:
P.S. Looking for Daytona stuff, whats the guy really thinking here anyways?   ???

Um, sorry gasshopper, or should I say sinsie (spelling), I am but a lowly blue belt so I guess that makes me grasshopper  :icon_smile_big:

chargervert

Hey Airborne,any luck with your Charger delema! Not to Change the subject! As far as repro wingcar parts,there are a few vendors making them, If you want steel parts,then there is( Dayclona,Mike Goyette),(Wingcar fab,Jack McGaughy),and Erik Nelson. If you want fiberglass parts, there is Ted Janak,Stinger,and Showcars,also Dane aka Daytona guy on this site,was casting solid aluminum wings,and Hot rod 98 on this site was reproducing wing braces for Daytonas too.Make sure you check out some of the threads in the Aerocars section on this site,because theres a lot more to building a wingcar,than slapping on a nose and a wing! Good luck with your project!

AirborneSilva

hey chargervert, the last I heard was that HLPAG was an "easy going" company and would be willing to work with us to come to some sort of satisfactory agreement, that was well over a month ago (probably closer to two months).  I need to have the wife contact the AG and see what's up.  Until then my charger continues to sit and further rot away, but here in southern Arizona I guess it wont rot too much.  To stay on topic  :icon_smile_big: I'm sure that if he did a little searching he could find lots of repoped parts for a daytona.

dakotaboy

Thanks for the jokes, haha. And thank  you for the actual help who gave it, thanks.

daytonalo