News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Site Here?

Started by MoparManJim, May 19, 2010, 05:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Okay, I'm not sure what the heck is going on. But the last few days I been having site issues with the site here I think. I would come on here and be reading and soon as I click one of the top links text or even be finish making a reply to a thread and hit enter. My connection would go and go and go ect and then I get a message saying the site could not be found. I had it happen afew times today also. I called my ineternet provider and nothing. Is my stupid modem going out on me? But it's been with this site the last few days that I had have issues with though.. I go to other sites and nothing wrong with them at all. 

jb666

I'm not sure about anyone else, Jim, but a few times over the past week or so my connection has timed out on this site and seems to work well on other sites..

I usually know that just means it's time to take a break, and I come back to what I was doing..

MoparManJim

Guys, the issue is happening again right now  :brickwall: , all 4 lights on my moden are lighting up when the issue happens or is going on. 

Jeff, I think my issue is with two things now, my moden and the site here also. Reason why I say that is over the weekend I had to reset the moden 18 times as every 30 minutes it would act up and then I was taken to the moden page saying I needed to verify my connection. But soon as I reboot my pc system things was back working good until that 30 minute mark hit and I to do the same thing over again. I told the internet provider this today also and they are going to look into it and just after we got talking the phone line acted up on there side  :o and we got cut off kinda.  But thanks for the tip about the time out thing happening as I didn't think of that issue. Why would that do that though? 

MoparManJim

I might not be online for afew days. Reason is my internet provider service for the last week almost has been down right darn crappy. I just had to reboot my system the bradband connect was lost 2 times within a 2 minutes period!

This shit has been going on with me for the last week almost, I am down right fed up of it anymore. I log on afew hours ago, then about 20 minutes ago click on a link and wam, please verify your internet connection  :brickwall: :brickwall:, I reboot my system, click on my browser icon, start to get to another site and soon there wam it happens again! :icon_smile_angry:, so I reboot my system again and soon I get to another site and click on a link wam I get taken to the moden down page again "please verify your internet connection"  :brickwall: :brickwall:  with not even 2 minutes from last time it happen  :flame: . I called the company up yesterday about the issue and the phone line on there side went dead as we was talking (There a phone company also and also an internet provider). But this issue has been going on for almost a week now with the connection issue.. and it's getting very annoying now.  :brickwall: 

So if you all don't see me online for afew days you will know why now at least. This time around, I'm not going easy with them either  :RantExplode:

elacruze

Unplug and replug all the cables to your devices. It may be no more than a failing connection in a plug.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

MoparManJim

Quote from: elacruze on May 20, 2010, 12:44:24 AM
Unplug and replug all the cables to your devices. It may be no more than a failing connection in a plug.

I did that man, still the same issue yet though. I was hoping it was that easy to.