News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Battle Star Galactica help

Started by 69bananabeast, August 01, 2005, 12:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bananabeast

I dont know if any of you made it over here from the old site but here it goes. I've seen probably about 6 episode's or so from last season and this season . I've pretty much caught everything from the story and understand what shows about characters etc.   but there is one exception. Whats with the hot blonde?   ??? thats the one thing i haven't figured yet . Is she a cylon or is the Doctor just really screwed up and imagining her?
Thanks for any help
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

69bananabeast

i'd say it helped, got a little more understanding than I had before.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

TruckDriver

Quote from: 69bananabeast on August 01, 2005, 12:47:16 AM
I dont know if any of you made it over here from the old site but here it goes.

About 90% of us are from the old site thanks to Troy :icon_smile_big:

And I have never yet missed a show. I always liked the original series better then Ster Trek, and I liked the show too. I was a little leary about this new one when it came out because of the way they changed the male - female roles. But now that I got used to it, I think it kicks a$$!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed