News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger Submarine Special

Started by chargd72, June 21, 2010, 11:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Skyview69

miller time

To each his own  :cheers:
I guess lol :shruggy:
Not my cup of sweet tea, though

kab69440

That's the one in Decatur I scoped out on Saturday. For $4,700, I passed. The sad thing is, that car is solid and do-able. That funky console thing and jury rigged shifter need to go, too.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Brock Samson

:o Hey look! It's the Natalus!! Where's Capt. Nemo?..  :shruggy:

after reading this thread title I had to check it out.  :yesnod:

mikesbbody

At least it can be fixed but what a Stupid thing to do! unique? yes, Gay? DEFINITLY.

elacruze

At least they got the windows in symmetrically on both sides.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

68X426

Might just work with a skull and crossbones on the roof and flying the Pirate flag.  :lol:

Sort of a alternative General Lee. :eyes:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Nacho-RT74

I had a 73/74 Rallye pic on my PC with that bulleye glass insert, but lost lot of info and files on a virus attack long time ago.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Black Charger

Quote from: kab69440 on June 21, 2010, 02:27:20 PM
That's the one in Decatur I scoped out on Saturday. For $4,700, I passed. The sad thing is, that car is solid and do-able. That funky console thing and jury rigged shifter need to go, too.

Decatur in what state? I work in Decatur, IL and could go and see the car before work if that is where it is.

PocketThunder

Quote from: elacruze on June 22, 2010, 10:23:55 AM
At least they got the windows in symmetrically on both sides.

:ohhthesarcasm:     :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

kab69440

Quote from: Black Charger on June 23, 2010, 10:52:07 AM
Quote from: kab69440 on June 21, 2010, 02:27:20 PM

Decatur in what state? I work in Decatur, IL and could go and see the car before work if that is where it is.

Indiana. The car to see, if you're going hot rod hunting is down the street a bit. A baby blue '65 Netty with a 440/727 8.75. It was a beautiful sight, but for 17k, way out of my league.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."