News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sem interior paint products

Started by 69pistolgripRT, December 28, 2005, 11:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69pistolgripRT

Well, I've got a new project. I'm working on a '69 sport satellite convert for my wife. She wants to go from black to white interior. Interior is trashed so it doesn't matter. Plus, when mama's happy; I'm happy ;D

Rear door panel surrounds are in good shape but in need of some repaint. They are currently black and I will be spraying white.

Does anyone know which sem-products white matches best with a new white interior from legendary? They offer:

sem sailcloth white
sem white
sem gloss white
sem super white

Thanks for any help.
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

B5 Charger

You want super white.   I tried regular white and it was just too bright.   Super white is actually kind of an off white and matches my new legendary interior perfect.   SEM products are awesome!   Good luck!  By the way my Charger is a '69 so the vinyl color should be the same.

69pistolgripRT

Thanks for the tip. Did you use all of their prep products as well?

How many cans of super white did you use?
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

B5 Charger

I used all there prep stuff just like it says on the can.  I can't remember how many cans I used.  It's expensive so I just bought it as needed.   :icon_smile_big: