News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Parts For Sale On Facebook - $12,500 (Ad May Be Gone?)

Started by Old Moparz, January 31, 2024, 11:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

That was either a fast sale or a facebook glitch, the ad is gone.  :shruggy:

This could be helpful to someone....

Not mine, nor do I recognize the seller, but on facebook someone is selling a package deal of parts to build a Daytona. It's a mix of repro fiberglass, aluminum & steel parts, as well as '70 Charger fenders, hood & a Vega hatch. It's a large number of items but it doesn't appear to be everything needed. Most of it looks to be in good shape. I don't recall the last time seeing anyone ever offer this much stuff together.

Here is what I copied & pasted.....

In Virginia

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOPARSUNLIMITED/permalink/5465496756818487/?sale_post_id=5465496756818487

"Over the past 5 years I have collected just about everything to build a Daytona clone. The front end fiberglass is Janak premium parts- nose, head light doors and buckets, lower front balance, fender scoops, Z bars, front spoiler and wing washers. The rear spoiler is an aluminum reinforced from Vans. The latch tray, front frame extensions, upper and lower braces, and grille bezel are all metal reproductions. The trunk wing support braces are metal reproductions. Correct trunk hinges. Vega plug for rear window. The trunk lid cap is a metal reproduction from Jean Gregory. Includes a rear body section to match trunk cap. Grille mesh and fender screens. Nice original 70 charger fenders and hood. White stripe. The parts are located in Winchester Virginia. Pick up only. You can buy everything in 1 shot. Many of these parts are no longer available. These parts are far superior to Stinger/AAR or the Canadian parts."
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus