News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Photos and recap last page(s)! 2011 DSAC WW/NBOA national meet

Started by pettybird, July 16, 2010, 04:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

Quote from: learical1 on June 27, 2011, 10:10:54 AM
Any XXL t-shirts left?  :shruggy:  My wife is in Cleveland (unfortunately for a funeral) so maybe she could get one for me and bring it back. 

Not sure, and Doug Schellenger has the shirts.

learical1

Bruce

Aero426

There are some L, XL, 2XL and 3XL  shirts left.   $20 shipped to your door.   I can take a Pay Pal or a check.  Shirts came out nice.

moparstuart

Quote from: Aero426 on June 27, 2011, 01:06:39 PM
There are some L, XL, 2XL and 3XL  shirts left.   $20 shipped to your door.   I can take a Pay Pal or a check.  Shirts came out nice.
i want a 3x  can i pick it up in indy  ????????
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopar John

I know pettybird took a gob of pictures but I will add a few from our camera! The first picture is the Superbirds lined up at the Winking Lizard restaurant. This is where we ate supper one night. The food was great! Good choice Doug!
The second picture is of the front of the Summit Racing store! The third picture is of the wing cars lined up in the Summit parking lot. The last picture is from Swensons drive-in where we stopped for lunch! Another great place to eat! I'm glad I had the table in the Superbird trunk! You can get a lot of stuff in that trunk! Again a great AERO car meet!
Mopar John

Mopar John

Thursday evening we ended up at a small town 200th year festival! Here is a picture of us eating together! The second picture was taken of Doug Croxford when I asked him if he would put another meet together in the future! That's what the two fingers are about! Normally he's an easy going jovial kind of kid?? :shruggy:

Mopar John

Next up was a surprise visit to a local farm that happened to be boarding the famous Budwiser Clydesdale horses!Here are a few pictures from that stop!

Mopar John

Friday morning was the Cleveland Browns stadium and the Rock and Roll hall of Fame! I have just one photo out front of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Saturday was a trip over to Mike Ross's BE&A parts and shop! What a nice GUY! He let us go in all the shops and wanted us to have a great time at the get together! He had a massive lunch spread and all had plenty to eat! I have attached a picture of 3 Daytonas all with the differant red and orange colors! From farthest away R6 red, R4 red and V2 orange. The owner of the R6 Daytona new the story from new! This particular Daytona was converted to a regular Charger at the dealership in order to sell it! The owner even had pictures of it as a 1969 Charger! Enjoy!

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopar John on June 27, 2011, 04:02:42 PM
Thursday evening we ended up at a small town 200th year festival! Here is a picture of us eating together! The second picture was taken of Doug Croxford when I asked him if he would put another meet together in the future! That's what the two fingers are about! Normally he's an easy going jovial kind of kid?? :shruggy:
takes a man secure in his manhood to drive a pink car and wear a pink shirt   :hah: :nana: :D

70Sbird

Quote from: moparstuart on June 27, 2011, 04:31:28 PM
takes a man secure in his manhood to drive a pink car and wear a pink shirt   :hah: :nana: :D
Stuart you beat me to it, I was goint to say virtually the same thing!

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

Quote from: 70Sbird on June 28, 2011, 02:36:27 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 27, 2011, 04:31:28 PM
takes a man secure in his manhood to drive a pink car and wear a pink shirt   :hah: :nana: :D
Stuart you beat me to it, I was goint to say virtually the same thing!

My buddy jerry bought one of those new challengers last year in furious fusia
anyway on the cruise across kansas this year.  He and his buddy pull up and go to get a room at the super 8 in carthage missouri we are staying at . Well when they get to the room its a single king size bed .LOL   So they have to trek back to the desk and geta room with two beds . We called them life partners the rest of the cruise .  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Street Teacher

We want to extend a sincere Thank You to Doug and Carol for being our hosts at the 2011 DSAC/Winged Warriors/NBOA National Meet.  What a wonderful learning experience!  Cleveland has so much to offer and learn from!   The museums were outstanding and so was the fun.  We both enjoyed seeing the dedication that became very much present for the Solon Cruise-In on Tuesday nite even after it was called off due to weather.  The skies did not ruin our night.  Also, Doug and Carol were very instrumental in keeping our cars safe and secure and we never had to worry.
The only sad part was that we had to return home because we would jump at the chance to come back and spend more time there.

What is cooler than cruisin the Birthplace of Rock and Roll in a classic car!!!!!
:coolgleamA:

Thank you for the invitation and for providing an awesome experience.  We are proudly showing off our event shirts in Iowa and beyond......

Stan and Lori McGuire

moparstuart

Street Teacher

Hey Stuart,

How are you?

Hoping you are feeling better and getting stronger day by day!!

pettybird

moparstuart

did you really have to doug now i'm going to have nightmares   :nana: :nana: :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: Street Teacher on July 09, 2011, 11:42:08 AM
Hey Stuart,

How are you?

Hoping you are feeling better and getting stronger day by day!!
stan how is the daytona clone coming ?  :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: 

Street Teacher

New gauge cluster, wiring harnesses and trunk mat are here.  Other new miscellaneous items have been purchased.

Sheet metal is in process.

Also, I have extra hoods and vega hatches.

The majority of the work will be done this winter.

moparstuart