News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Breakfast Morning (please post all kind of jokes and what not in here) LOL

Started by MoparManJim, July 30, 2010, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

One morning a lovely couple was making breakfast and the young man in his 30's was frying some eggs and sausage, bacon

while the lovely young wife was setting at the table having a cup of coffee.  

They was talking and planing what they was going to do that day and also talking about there friends and what they was doing.  

The young man turn the sausage over along with the bacon while the wife started to look in the morning paper.  

In comes a friend of the young mans and the other young man walks over to to the counter and makes him a cup of coffee and then

walks by the sink and leans up against it in while taken a sip of coffee.. "making breakfast?" he ask.

"What gave you the idea?" reply the husband.  

The young man look over at what was in the item packages on the counter next to the stove and looked at the frying pans.. "Is that sausage and bacon and eggs your frying?"  

"No, you see the round brown things are cigars but they look like sausage, the skin is what my wife gave me this morning after we had sex but looks close to bacon and the white things are the things that your mom laid this morning before she woke us up" reply the husband.  :lol:  

Darkman

I think you need to increase the ventilation while you're building models...the glue fumes are getting to you  :nana:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

doctor4766

Well I think Jim's got a great sense of humor myself.
And I love reading his posts.. they always crack me up
Gotta love a '69

MoparManJim

Quote from: doctor4766 on August 03, 2010, 06:59:20 AM

Thank you sir.. see at least we have one person that knows a person with a great sense of humor when he sees them  :nana: 

I guess Darkman was the football type that always look down on the little guys and laughed at them because they wasn't like him   :smilielol: 

Me? I'm glad I'm not! that be too boring.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Brock Samson

Quote from: doctor4766 on August 03, 2010, 06:59:20 AM

but usually for a different reason then intended,...  :smilielol:

Darkman

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 03, 2010, 12:33:54 PM
I guess Darkman was the football type that always look down on the little guys and laughed at them because they wasn't like him   :smilielol: 

You're wrong on that one Jim, I never laughed at them, just beat them up  :rofl:

Obviously you can't take a joke Jim

MoparManJim

Quote from: Darkman on August 03, 2010, 08:58:59 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on August 03, 2010, 12:33:54 PM

You're wrong on that one Jim, I never laughed at them, just beat them up  :rofl:

Obviously you can't take a joke Jim

Oh I can take a joke.  but I guess I must have been right, you was a football player? :lol:

Darkman

Just messing with ya Jim (you know a litlle  :stirthepot: )

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 03, 2010, 09:16:55 PM

Oh I can take a joke.  but I guess I must have been right, you was a football player? :lol:

Just the opposite, I was the short fat kid that everybody picked on. That was until I started martial arts and kickboxing, and the hormones kicked in and shot up to 6'4". Funnily enough nobody has picked on me since

Khyron

can I pick on you for using the word funnily? :P

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Darkman

Sure...it's an open forum...besides what can I do to you from all the way over here  :rofl:  :nana:

Khyron

whoohoo, ne ner ne ner neeee neeeer :P

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Darkman

Just booked a flight....see you soon  :icon_smile_blackeye:  :rofl:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Khyron on August 05, 2010, 11:34:47 AM
whoohoo, ne ner ne ner neeee neeeer :P

Man, after hearing someone say this "Just the opposite, I was the short fat kid that everybody picked on. That was until I started martial arts and kickboxing, and the hormones kicked in and shot up to 6'4". Funnily enough nobody has picked on me since" . I wouldn't go picking unless you you knew how to do that stuff as well  :lol: . I'd rather be friends with that person that having him for an enemy!  :lol:  and I'm '6 foot something myself!  :lol:

TK73

Quote from: MoparManJim on July 30, 2010, 09:12:31 PM
One morning a lovely couple was making breakfast and the young man in his 30's was frying some eggs and sausage, bacon

They was talking and planing what they was going to do that day and also talking about there friends and what they was doing.  

The young man turn the sausage over along with the bacon while the wife started to look in the morning paper.  

In comes a friend of the young mans and the other young man walks over to to the counter and makes him a cup of coffee and then

walks by the sink and leans up against it in while taken a sip of coffee.. "making breakfast?" he ask.

The young man look over at what was in the item packages on the counter next to the stove and looked at the frying pans.. "Is that sausage and bacon and eggs your frying?"  

"No, you see the round brown things are cigars but they look like sausage, the skin is what my wife gave me this morning after we had sex but looks close to bacon and the white things are the things that your mom laid this morning before she woke us up" reply the husband.  :lol:  

Do you go through a lot of glue building those models?
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

MoparManJim

Quote from: TK73 on August 05, 2010, 09:55:28 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on July 30, 2010, 09:12:31 PM

Do you go through a lot of glue building those models?

No, and before you say it.. don't.  :D  

Plus, have you taken the time to read what this area is for?  :lol:
QuoteThe Lighter Side
Jokes, funnies, comedy, and other assorted silliness...

I swear the next person ask me that I'm going to sick Darkman on them  :lol:  

Darkman

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

RallyeMike

I read this straight and didnt get it.

So I "glued some stuff", and laughed my ass off, but I still don't get it.

:think:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

MoparManJim

:D Okay, seeing on how you guys always thinks your so good at stuff. This one was a test.. and I hate to say but you all failed  :icon_smile_dissapprove:  :hah: .

It's real easy.  

The friend that came in KNEW what his friend was frying YET he ask him.. The friend in return turn around and was a smart alic with him!  :lol:  

Now, do you all get it?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  

::) :lol: 

I got you all with one.  :lol: :nana:

BigRed66

Not to be a wet blanket, but, quite possibly the lamest joke ever told. It's simply not funny. Sorry. I am sensing a Denny's run, though... :scratchchin:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

MoparManJim

Quote from: BigRed66 on August 15, 2010, 05:21:23 PM
Not to be a wet blanket, but, quite possibly the lamest joke ever told. It's simply not funny. Sorry. I am sensing a Denny's run, though... :scratchchin:

Did Darkman take a wizz on you? you said not to be a wet blanket so I thought maybe he took a wizz. Well if you think that was lame joke, I have more and more lamer as well maybe  :yesnod: :lol: :D and then I do also have some real good ones but you all don't deserve them though  :scratchchin: :smilielol:

Darkman

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 15, 2010, 07:10:35 PM
Did Darkman take a wizz on you? you said not to be a wet blanket so I thought maybe he took a wizz.

Hey! Leave me out of this one  :nana:

PocketThunder

A moma tomatoe and a poppa tomate and a child tomatoe were walking down the street and the child tomatoe was always lagging behind and the parent tomatoes were getting tired of wating for him so the moma tomatoe walked back to the child tomatoe and stepped on him and said "ketchup"!!! 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

2 muffins where sitting in an oven...

the first muffin looked at the second and said wow, it's hot in here.

the second muffin looked at the first muffin and yelled "HOLY SHIT! A TALKING MUFFIN"

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

moparsons