News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2020HP-Pro Street Daytona Clone

Started by 1meanfish, August 04, 2010, 10:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

1meanfish

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on August 04, 2010, 12:43:53 PM
I'm guessing the stock hood may encounter clearance issues? :icon_smile_big:

BBD

I'm guessing you're right... :lol: When I bought the body it came with a big, ugly cowl hood that I think I'll cut the cowl off, maybe leave a little 2 inch lip or so and let the rest stick up in the air for the world to see. Who knows, I may just drive it around with no hood!!

RD

that is just over the top!!! congrats on a great pro street look that has the performance to back it up X10!!!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mikepmcs

Quote from: 1meanfish on August 04, 2010, 11:51:01 AM
And the Holy S#@$, responses are pretty cool too  ;)!
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:METAL: :METAL: :punkrocka: :notworthy: :scared: :scared: :drive: :drive: :drive:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

hemigeno

Killer look, killer car - awesome!

hotrod98

The bar just got set a little higher...... :icon_smile_big:

That's how I want my Superbird to look eventually.  ::)

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Mopar John

WOW!! Is all I can say! Nice job!
Mopar John

BigBlockSam

i need to see that thing doing a burnout----------------------------PLEASE!
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Bradster

There's no wrong way to get to work. You'll never be late again!  Man that thing is amazing. I just have to know. What's the MPG on the gas with 2020hp? 

Just amazing car, wow.  :2thumbs:

1meanfish

Quote from: Bradster on August 05, 2010, 11:48:23 AM
There's no wrong way to get to work. You'll never be late again!  Man that thing is amazing. I just have to know. What's the MPG on the gas with 2020hp?  

Just amazing car, wow.  :2thumbs:

Going down the track it's probably going to be more like "how many gallons per mile does that thing drink"... :lol:

1meanfish

Oh, here is the dyno pull on Youtube. The engine was built for me by Steve Morris Racing Engines. We originally thought it would be somewhere around 1800Hp so everyone was pleasantly surprised when it broke the 2000 barrier. Never doubt the Mopar Hemi!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hSZjdlKz6c

RD

this is just un F'N REAL!!! OMG!!!!  dude... you are to be found in wikipedia under BAD AZZ STUD from now on.... you know that right?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mauve66

oh man, your screwed, FL just passed a no hood/no drive law..................................... :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Bradster

Man that video was rowdy! Honestly I can't wrap my mind around what 2000+HP is like. 350HP is the most i've ever had. That's just an amazing.  I've always wanted to pop a wheelie down the street, if any car could do it, it would be yours.   :2thumbs:

70Sbird

Holy Crap!
:o :o :o :o :o
to outrageous fo words, but I love it!

Scott Faulkner

Brock Samson

Anxiously awaiting more pics and vids!  :popcrn:  :yesnod:   :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BPTRacing

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 04, 2010, 11:24:36 PM

:iagree:

Guess I'll have to work a little harder/faster on getting mine completed.
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

Topher

Quote from: mikepmcs on August 04, 2010, 06:09:55 PM
Quote from: 1meanfish on August 04, 2010, 11:51:01 AM
And the Holy S#@$, responses are pretty cool too  ;)!
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:METAL: :METAL: :punkrocka: :notworthy: :scared: :scared: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Yeah, what he said!!!!!!!!
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

MOPAR FANATIC

:2thumbs: you put my name to shame,your the mopar fanatic.................  :laugh:

AWESOME CAR DUDE.......................  :punkrocka:

WOULD LOVE A RIDE IN THAT BIRD

just watch out for these guys  :patrol:

1meanfish

Quote from: BPTRacing on August 08, 2010, 06:38:08 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on August 04, 2010, 11:24:36 PM

:iagree:

Guess I'll have to work a little harder/faster on getting mine completed.

Looks like you and I are of the same thinking process, both a little demented... :o! Once you get yours done I'd love to see the pictures of our cars side by side. A radical, blown Daytona and a radical turbo Superbird.

Brock Samson

I've been thinking about the Hood question and I remember more then ten years ago there was a trend  for what was then called "Bikini Hoods" these were on blower engined showcars I saw at the then still held Oakland Roadster show, any how - most of the hood was cut to clear the blower and in most cases allowing the original hood contours to be retained - while the outside edge of the hood still met the fenders cowl and nose in stock fashion... leaving a large hole within the stock hood, much more attractive then simply leaving the hood off, - However with your Turbo Tube a modification would be in order as shown below... Anyhow - it's just my two cents...  :shruggy:

unrulyprocuda

I would like to say awesome car and im shure to say everyone here on this site would like to see the car on the dyno doing some pulls im shure thats a site did you build it to race or blow the doors off some camaros fords & ricers
take her to pinks all out and show those chevy ford lovin fags what bad ass mother fffffn mopar means ram it down thier throats.There is alot of sick minds out there and you my friend had the balls and cash to make it happen

RCCDrew

Going to Lazarus this one. What an awesome car!!!!   :drool5: :notworthy:

Wonder if this car still exists.