News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 69 Project (General Lee)

Started by Bobby41909, August 11, 2010, 10:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphis Mopar

Bob just wanted to say it was great to finally get to meet you and see your General Lee in person. I must say that your car is awesome and cant wait till my Charger project gets further along.  Again your restro thread is what lead me to have Josh do mine.  :2thumbs:

Bobby41909

Finally got pictures of the Gear Vendor so I thought I'd show it off.  Had to cut up the exhaust a little to make it all fit.  Still looks good but it drives amazing now.  Enjoy!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Back N Black

Looks good! any modifications to the floor?

Bobby41909

WHITE AND RED 69

Oh man am i jealous, cant wait to get an overdrive. Nice touch on painting it orange.   :drool5:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

moparstuart

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on April 05, 2012, 02:55:48 PM
Oh man am i jealous, cant wait to get an overdrive. Nice touch on painting it orange.   :drool5:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

model maker

I have heard talk of the gear vendor here but i must have missed WHAT it is, is it some kind of overdrive unit or new gearing ? By the sound of it it has got to be a great thing from all the positive talk about it.
MODEL MAKER

PtitRaisin

Quentin

GL#10

Great work  , love the detail on it !. :2thumbs:

K.c

Charger4404spd

lexxman