News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How to clean an organsol/textured finish

Started by jonw29, September 18, 2010, 07:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonw29

I am getting close to the end of the road on my Talladega.I am ready to start cleaning it up in preperation for the trip to Kingsport Tn.For the Forge show.How do I go about cleaning my textured hood?Thanks guys.Jon Wood

moparchris

This has been a topic with the A12 lift-off hood owners.  Many of them use Lemon Pledge on their hoods.  Sounds kinds goofy, but many of them swear by it.

jonw29

pettybird

how dirty is it?  I'd blow on it with compressed air first. 

jaak

Quote from: moparchris on September 19, 2010, 12:31:08 PM
This has been a topic with the A12 lift-off hood owners.  Many of them use Lemon Pledge on their hoods.  Sounds kinds goofy, but many of them swear by it.

I've also been told (by several different folks) lemon pledge is also the best thing to use on vinyl seats also.

Jason

BigBlockSam

QuoteI've also been told (by several different folks) lemon pledge is also the best thing to use on vinyl seats also.

Jason

i used lemon pledge on a motorcycle seat once and almost slid off of it when i hit the brakes.  :icon_smile_cool:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 20, 2010, 10:27:35 AM
QuoteI've also been told (by several different folks) lemon pledge is also the best thing to use on vinyl seats also.

Jason

i used lemon pledge on a motorcycle seat once and almost slid off of it when i hit the brakes.  :icon_smile_cool:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

472 R/T SE

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 20, 2010, 10:27:35 AM

Jason

i used lemon pledge on a motorcycle seat once and almost slid off of it when i hit the brakes.  :icon_smile_cool:

OUCH, that would have left a mark.   :eek2:

Curious what folks are using as well.