News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody going to "Hot August Nights"?

Started by Daytona Guy, August 02, 2013, 11:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

Anybody going to "Hot August Nights"? - I will be leaving Monday to get there for the Mopar show on Wednesday.

Took "Best Motor" and the Pentastar Pride show and best B Body modified.

DANE

pandamarie

I will be there. Going up on Tuesday, Staying at Cal Neva. Not taking a car this year since my Daytona project isnt done yet. Was thinking of taking my 40 Packard 180 but in laws want air. so taking a newer caddy. Hope to make it out to the Mopar show, all depends on how my father in law is doing, this will probably be his last year on this earth. Cancer sucks.  If you cruise the strip we will be down by Cal Neva most nights, I will be wearing a Tan Camo USMC hat. (cover for all you ex marines)

Daytona Guy

Sorry to hear about your father in law. I will be praying for him. I'll be looking for that hat all week :)

Dane

Daytona Guy

Heading out tomorrow for Hot August Nights.

djcarguy

wow ya daytona sure looks great even on a trailer. glad i saw it in junction,was at woodburn hoping too see ya an car there.  well have a fun and safe trip,an bring all the awards back too Oregon,lol.

few guys from eugene an springfield going,so you may see oregon plates.

take care drive safe,latterDJ  :cheers: :2thumbs: :cheers:

Daytona Guy