News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The "Official" What Did You Get For Christmas? Thread

Started by Mopar440+6, December 25, 2005, 05:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Ponch ®

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on December 26, 2005, 10:07:31 PM
5 zeros.

uhhh...isnt that a hundred grand?

I didnt get anything special - just clothes that ill probably only wear to work, $25 from granny, and a bad sweater from the gf's parents.

still, my bro hooked me up with 1/24 Johnny Lightning 69 Charger and Superbird (die cast chassis!), so that was pretty cool.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ck1

my bro got me a padded toilet seat :o I luv it :icon_smile_big:LOL
CJK

psykicpup

daughter got me  a nteddy ornament,my fav perfume & the 'osbournes' on dvd
huby got me a maincure set
my step sis got me a cocktail set
my son got me a bracelet..taht says ..MUM
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

volk68

New fridge :icon_smile_big:

Black 60 Gig iPod video (a most excellent gift) :icon_smile_big:

Dashmat for the Charger

Huge book on Mopar models and history

Assorted clothes and other miscellaneous stuff...all of which was very nice  :yesnod:

Lowprofile

I Had a great Christmas!   :icon_smile_big:

I Got a cool pair of binoculars, a beard & mostache trimmer, Clothes, Tools, & Gift certificates. :icon_smile_big:

But the best part was to be home with my family [the first time in five years].   :yesnod:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Mrfixit

My girl friend got me a deer, a 3-d archery target. She played a joke on me though, had filled the box with some stuffed animals, boy was i surprised. All was not as it seemed though, for under the tree was about five seperate gifts wrapped up. They were all the parts to the deer. Kinda morbid but funny as heck.
Didnt she get it right back when she got her new "lighter" out of her stocking, one of those that zap you when you use it. :icon_smile_big:

rare69

well if 69 charger 2002 comes through ill be gettin a hood for the car for Christmas!

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

2fast4u

I assked santa for a 69 Charger........................................

...........................................My boys took care of that task and bought me a Pro Modz Remote control 69 Charger,Plum Crazy. It has a clear hood and a V10 engine that lights up as well as the headlights(low beam and high beam) and taillights too!   pretty cool!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Beer

I don't know yet...I go home tomorrow.
I did get my rear seat covers (ordered around Thanksgiving for myself) at the house while I been away.
Fourth Xmas in a row I have not been home for. Told my relief he has to work it next year.

Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

ramminon

1973 Charger Work in Progress

SeattleCharger

Hey, my brother got me a couple cool books.   And Lord knows I could use a restoration book, I mean, in addition to all the info that is on the Charger site.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.