News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CLASSIC-CHARGER.COM T-SHIRTS???

Started by PocketThunder, July 19, 2005, 05:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ChargerBill

Dude, we're not even named yet.... R  E  L  A  X  ....... ;D
Life is a highway...

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

ChargerBill

Quote from: FastbackJon on July 19, 2005, 05:47:38 PM
Hey bill... go to www.classic-charger.com and see where you end up.

Ohhhhh, I seeeee.....TROY's been holding out on us...LOL OK, so where DO we get t-shirts!?!? ;D
Life is a highway...

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerBill

Life is a highway...

Ghoste

Now it'll be easier for me to sign in at work.  ;D

Telvis

Sweet!! We are officially home now! :icon_smile:

Troy

Hey guys, go back and read the name poll where I said all those names would point here within a few days. Try these:
http://www.classic-charger.com
http://www.classicdodgecharger.com
http://www.dodgechargermuscle.com
http://www.thedodgecharger.com

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PocketThunder

YOu know how rumors get started.... ::)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

eSJayDee

Okay, so where do I sign up for a
65.98.65.69 shirt?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

SLIKK 70

Silver R/T

so does this mean that dodge-charge.com shirts can be traded in :) or do they become timeless classics now and are up 2x in value now

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 19, 2005, 09:30:35 PM
so does this mean that dodge-charge.com shirts can be traded in :) or do they become timeless classics now and are up 2x in value now

Just like all rustang parts!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Telvis

If somebody will come up with a design that I can take to the screen printer I will be happy to have some shirts made up. I have wanted to make some up anyway. My problem is the artistic and creative side. If you guys can come up with an idea I will foot the bill for printing them. I can donate a large chunk of the profits to this site. It's just a thought. Email me at t.kubajak@insightbb.com if you have any ideas.

Drache

I got a shirt idea!

"I SURVIVED THE GREAT D-C.COM CRASH OF 2005!"
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Bluebeast

We need a logo first, then someone can do shirts, etc. Any ideas?
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

ChargerBill

Quote from: Telvis on July 19, 2005, 10:51:08 PM
If somebody will come up with a design that I can take to the screen printer I will be happy to have some shirts made up. I have wanted to make some up anyway. My problem is the artistic and creative side. If you guys can come up with an idea I will foot the bill for printing them. I can donate a large chunk of the profits to this site. It's just a thought. Email me at t.kubajak@insightbb.com if you have any ideas.

My ears were ringing.... :icon_smile_big:
Life is a highway...

Brock Samson

If "someone" were to do up a shirt just like the prototype logo Chargerbill has come up with on the  other thread, all '69s and in red, I'd be totally happy with that myself...  :icon_smile_approve:
I figgure however you other "lesser year" Charger owners will probably have a problem with that....   :icon_smile_wink:

runningman

My buddy is a graphics designer for a large clothing company.  We are working on getting some kind of logo together.  Any ideas?

Ghoste

To my knowledge, the only lesser year Chargers are from 75 on with 06 being the very least of all.

ChargerRob

I guess I will NEVER see my D-C.com shirt from Jesse? :icon_smile_big:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Ghoste

We sure as hell probably won't get them now. (we're such a bunch of quitters)

Drache

we're not quitters... we're rebels! YEEEE HAAAWWWW!

*Que Dixie Horn*
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Telvis

I gave up on my stickers and T-shirts a long time ago. I don't want them now. I hope Jesse enjoyed the money. :icon_smile_angry:

ChargerBill

I've got a couple t-shirt ideas brewing....I just need to find some time. I'll keep you all posted.

Troy...checked your IM lately?
Life is a highway...

69_500

t-shirts are we really already talking t-shirts here?

What about sponsors?

Troy

Quote from: 69_500 on July 21, 2005, 05:20:38 AM
t-shirts are we really already talking t-shirts here?

What about sponsors?

People are getting waaaaaaay ahead of themselves. Probably both will happen in time but you'd hardly be able to believe we're only on Day 3... ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Wakko

Bill, I can help with the shirts too.  You design em, I can print 'em and ship 'em.   (Or just keep all the money and disappear!)  Oh wait, did I type that out loud??   :-X
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wakko on July 21, 2005, 11:52:44 AM
Bill, I can help with the shirts too.   You design em, I can print 'em and ship 'em.     (Or just keep all the money and disappear!)   Oh wait, did I type that out loud??     :-X
:slap: :boxing_smiley:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Telvis

:lolexplode:  Wakko...If that wasn't such a sore subject it would have been funnier than it was! Still pretty funny though.

Wakko

I had ordered two shirts myself, so I can  :horse: .  I'm more annoyed that I didn't get the shirts (they're cool!) than annoyed about losing the money...it was worth the information I had gotten.   
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wakko on July 21, 2005, 12:51:31 PM
I had ordered two shirts myself, so I can   :horse: .   I'm more annoyed that I didn't get the shirts (they're cool!) than annoyed about losing the money.   
Same here, oh well. :ahum:

mustanghater

you named it! I've been gonig under fav. to get here. when did this happen ???
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

mustanghater

Quote from: Drache on July 19, 2005, 10:08:59 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on July 19, 2005, 09:30:35 PM

Just like all rustang parts!

got that right
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

XXSpiralXX

I have just one request, but please take it into serious consideration. If you guys DO make some shirts up, PLEASE make some in black. White shirts dont last the day with me before they look like , well ,  you know.

Silver R/T

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

psykicpup

vest for the ladies would be nice too :-*
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Wakko

In all seriousness, when we finalize the name of our new home, I'll get a Tshirt order together if you guys want.  Considering my line of work, you're guaranteed to actually GET your shirts this time. 
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

psykicpup

Quote from: Wakko on July 24, 2005, 10:49:09 PM
.   Considering my line of work, you're guaranteed to actually GET your shirts this time.  

So what do you do Wakko (i probably should know but i forgot ok)

DFPA and proud of it!

Wakko

I work in recreational pharmaceutical distribution.   
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

psykicpup

Quote from: Wakko on July 25, 2005, 02:31:40 AM
I work in recreational pharmaceutical distribution.     

somehow I'm not sure I believe you ???

DFPA and proud of it!

Wakko

I'll give you a hint:

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

psykicpup

Flip-flop sales man?  Hood inspector?   lol

DFPA and proud of it!

Wakko

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

psykicpup

DFPA and proud of it!

Wakko

Not if you saw what I look like uhhhh...scantily clad.    :no:  But let's get back to the TShirt topic, shall we?? 
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Vainglory, Esq.

Hey, I bend girls over the hood of my car too! :P

psykicpup

we coulda guessed...but does it have anything to do with TShirts! :icon_smile_tongue:

DFPA and proud of it!