News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TAKING ORDERS FOR CORRECT FITTING DAYTONA-SUPERBIRD A-PILLAR TRIM $385

Started by daytonalo, October 06, 2010, 10:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I MFG STAINLESS STEEL A-PILLAR TRIM THAT FITS AND LOOKS BETTER THAN ORIG .  UNLIKE BRAND X ( E.N ) MY STAINLESS A-PILLAR TRIM ARE MFG FROM 20 GAUGE MIRROR STAINLESS IN WHICH YOU COULD SHAVE IN THE REFLECTION . I HAVE SOLD OVER 100 SETS WORLDWIDE AND HAVE HAD ZERO ISSUES AND IN FACT SOME HAVE BOUGHT E.N TRIM FOR 500.00 ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY WASTED THEIR MONEY AND THEN BOUGHT A PAIR FROM ME

I HAVE 11 ORDERS AND THE PRICE IS 385.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 . AGAIN 385.00 FOR PAIR PROPERLY FITTING AND JUST PLAIN BETTER APPEARING THAN ANY OTHER TRIM ON MARKET . IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO YEARS SINCE I MADE SOME AND MIGHT BE ANOTHER 2 YEARS BEFORE I MAKE MORE

ANY QUESTIONS CALL LARRY @ 609-315-2640

hemi68charger

I may just have to take you up on this..... Let me sell some parts... Having a 'Tona  a 500, it probably would be wise to get an extra set "Just in case"...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

DoubleDlover

Still waiting on your superbird rear window moldings.. How are those coming? everyones needs them.

FJ5WING

I know youre asking about Daytona trim parts but do I remember that you also made them for the Birds?
wingless now, but still around.

DoubleDlover

ok. I guess no work on the bird rear window trim.. thank you

Lifsgrt

Trunk hinges?  When are you going to make another batch Larry?
Thanks,
Jerry
Best time 11.07@121

daytonalo

daytonalo

I know have a pair Erik nelson Stainless A-pillar trim in my shop on loan from Jeff  . For starters they are made from 24 Gauge ( very thin tissue paper like ) and extremely sharp as well . My trim are 20 Gauge and  will post pics of his installed and mine for direct comparison . Cant believe he gets 500 for them

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: daytonalo on October 19, 2010, 08:20:04 PM
I know have a pair Erik nelson Stainless A-pillar trim in my shop on loan from Jeff  . For starters they are made from 24 Gauge ( very thin tissue paper like ) and extremely sharp as well . My trim are 18 Gauge and  will post pics of his installed and mine for direct comparison . Cant believe he gets 500 for them

:popcrn:

daytonalo

I now have 8 orders and I will start fabrication next week , sorry for delay but trust everybody will so happy that you might want to sleep next to them  :icon_smile_big:

Larry

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: daytonalo on October 19, 2010, 08:20:04 PM
 will post pics of his installed and mine for direct comparison .

Let's see the pictures, Larry.   :slap:

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

daytonalo

I will post pics of Eriks installed and I can see if they were installed you would lose the paint on top edge

Randr your on list and when they are done you can Pay -pal . Thank you and you first name ?

Larry

randr

daytonalo

Thank you Jason and I know have 9 orders . Might be a another 2 years before I make another batch

randr

Then glad i said something! or was i already on list cause you knew i needed them? LOL!

daytonalo

Here is the official list

1 - Jeff -Daytona 472
2-  Curt - Panhead
3-  Hemicharger
4- Brian - 1 hot Daytona
5- Lee -   200 MPH
6 -Jerry - G.Dermon
7- Aron - Goose garage
8- Joe  - XX 29440 Charger
9- Randr - Jason
10- XS29J - JEFF PHILIPP
11-Terry -   Dueses wild
Did I miss anyone ?

daytonalo

I will be finally getting started next week , been busy with other projects

DuecesWild

Hello Larry,

Please ADD ONE (1) more SET of Superbird A-Pillar Trim that you are making. This will make me number ELEVEN (11) in the Order.

Thanks, and I enjoyed talking with you,

Terry M. (DuecesWild)
Southlake, Texas

daytona472

Quote from: daytonalo on October 20, 2010, 09:26:00 AM
I now have 8 orders and I will start fabrication next week , sorry for delay but trust everybody will so happy that you might want to sleep next to them  :icon_smile_big:

Larry
Hmmm, I think I might have room to sleep with them. :sleep:

Hi guys,

first time posting, long time reader/fan. I have learned lots from you guys and am glad to be a part of this community. Slow at posting....obviously.

Jeff

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: daytona472 on October 24, 2010, 05:54:15 PM

Larry

Hi guys,

first time posting, long time reader/fan. I have learned lots from you guys and am glad to be a part of this community. Slow at posting....obviously.

Jeff

Welcome! Now lets see some pics of you project.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

daytona472

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 24, 2010, 06:18:12 PM

Larry

Hi guys,

Jeff

Here's a couple, will have more when daughter visits again! LOL

daytona472

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 24, 2010, 06:18:12 PM

Larry

Hi guys,

Jeff