News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Remember the Chrysler Sno Runner?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, October 07, 2010, 05:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89R1ohkVc8&feature=related

I used to have one of these.  I wish they still made them.  Kinda cool.  I miss the one I had.

http://snorunner.com/

Here's one for sale.
You get a reconditioned snorunner with a many new parts. New front ski, New Carburetor, New Fuel Line Kit, New Paint, New Manual, New Air filter, New Clutch, Clutch Chain, Usually a new track, track frame. The snorunner is gone through and we make sure everything works and runs great. We test ride them if we have snow. There may be some scratches or blemishes on the track cover or clutch cover or some blemish on the seat, Otherwise it will look great. You can pick up at our location or we will ship UPS. The snorunner is partially taken apart and packed in a special box that will ship UPS. Shipping and packaging may be around $170.00
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Aero426

They are neat, but aren't they somewhat underwhelming in their actual performance?   Don't they sink in anything other than hard packed snow?

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Aero426 on October 08, 2010, 01:21:24 PM
They are neat, but aren't they somewhat underwhelming in their actual performance?   Don't they sink in anything other than hard packed snow?
Hmm  I remember riding mine around with no real issues.  It was more of a fun toy than work horse.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

The70RT

No i don't, interesting. You could carry that thing anywhere.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: The70RT on October 08, 2010, 07:16:04 PM
Yeah some clips on you tube, parts on ebay.  Typical kinda loud 2 cylce motor.

The70RT

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on October 08, 2010, 07:39:16 PM
Quote from: The70RT on October 08, 2010, 07:16:04 PM
Yeah some clips on you tube, parts on ebay.  Typical kinda loud 2 cylce motor.

I wonder if hunters or fisherman used them.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us