News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HOT ROD magaizine February 2006 - good issue...

Started by ChargerBill, December 26, 2005, 08:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

I was thumbing through it and found some good stuff. First off, there's an article titled Parade of Elephants that highlights the Mopar Superstock Hemi Challenge. There's also a write-up about Norm Thatcher and another about boosting HP on the Magnum Wagon (I would assume it covers all new gen Hemis, but I haven't read it yet) And lastly there's a cool Top 40 movies guide that give a quick rundown of what each movie is about. They made a guide using icons, a tire/wheel = racing, a studed bracelet = een angst, the naked chick profile we see on 18 wheel mud flaps = hot babes, but what is kind of funny and cool is that they made a SPECIAL icon for Chargers, or actually I made it. remember the icon I made for the old site with a slanted Pentstar and the Charger scrip superimposed over it? Well, it made it's way into Hot Rod Magazine...too funny. Chevy only got the Bowtie, Pontiac got their arrow/torch, Ford got their oval and Mopar got the Pentstar, but Chargers got their VERY OWN icon...very cool!
Life is a highway...

greenpigs

Freeburger will make Hot Rod a Mopar magazine if we are lucky, like he did with Car Craft a few years back.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

TK73

I just got the 2005 Hot Rod collectors Mopar issue with pics from '62 to '72, very cool!!
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ChargerBill on December 26, 2005, 08:16:04 PM
...Chargers got their VERY OWN icon...very cool!
I noticed that too & thought to myself "that's the way it should be", :icon_smile_big:

I liked their movie list, there's some in there I've never heard of before...looks like I've got more collecting to do. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

andy74

awesome issue. david frieberger goes on moparts sometimes,we should try and get him to come here too.he has a 9 second super bee,i remember seeing it a few years ago