News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Contributors corner

Started by Silver R/T, January 02, 2006, 05:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Are we going to have this back on? If so when. I dont see many features that old site had and doesnt look like we're getting them back soon.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

As of this moment there aren't any Contributors to this site. Unless you want to count the select few who contribute to the sharp pain in my rear... :D

What "features" do you mean exactly? What makes you so sure "we're" not getting them back soon? Do you know something I don't?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Silver R/T

well there's been promised
front page for this site
do we have members rides page?
proven combo/dyno section
there might be a couple more Ive forgot about.
As far as contributing I wouldnt mind contributing a couple bucks here and there...like i used to on old site.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Did I promise them by a certain date? Did anyone else? I just remember asking people to have some patience. I spend 4-5 hours a day working on this stuff while putting in more than 40 hours per week at my real job and attempting to keep things moving on my own cars. The last month and a half has been filled with holidays and all the family functions that go along with them. I'm sorry if I'm not moving fast enough for you but if you'd like to pay my salary then I'd be more than happy to trade in my job to work on the site full time.

Just FYI, the site is curently running two separate servers while the additions are being finalized (which I'm also paying for through my real job). Just because you can't see it doesn't mean that it isn't happening.

Troy

Silver R/T

so are u accepting donations to help financially. Are you going to have more mods to help run the site

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

No, not taking donations yet - but I don't care to explain why here. I haven't made a decision about any more mods. Do you think we need them? Why?

Troy

bull

Contributor's Corner was a ghost town anyway. As it stands now I don't see any reason to bitch about anything. I'm just glad this site is here.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on January 03, 2006, 07:49:36 PM
Contributor's Corner was a ghost town anyway. As it stands now I don't see any reason to bitch about anything. I'm just glad this site is here.
:iagree:

Hey Silver, you could start your own site like 'Hater did...then you could add all the features you'd ever want. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

GTX

Troy,

If you decide to accept contributions count me in. Don't want nor expect anything in return, just to show my appreciation and help out if it's needed.

Ghoste

I know one feature this site has that the old one didn't... it doesn't go down for mysterious reasons.  I'm still just happy to have a general forum for talking Chargers.