News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Hellcat

Started by JB400, August 16, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

:Twocents:  

Daytonas look way more 'right' with raised/rounded front wheel openings than stock 68-70 Chargers do.

Stevearino

Quote from: Kern Dog on August 18, 2017, 10:02:15 PM
Steve, I can now see your point on the front wheelwells. The NASCAR Chargers did have a great look to them, all hunkered down over some really wide wheels and tires. I meant no disrespect to you or your work. I would never say that your work is poorly done, I just prefer the stock wheel opening shape.

I get that. No offense taken. It is all good.   :cheers:

Quote from: Homerr on August 18, 2017, 08:15:57 PM
I was serious, good luck reinventing your 2nd-gen.  Well done examples are very rare, and many Chargers of this finite resource have been ruined trying to improve on the design.

Stevarino is the exception to the rule, he gets a pass for excellent work.  Although I'm still bummed about the gas cap!   :nana:

:lol:

ACUDANUT

Someone has a lot of Money. Ain't me. :brickwall:

BSB67

500" NA, Eddy head, pump gas, exhaust manifold with 2 1/2 exhaust with tailpipes
4150 lbs with driver, 3.23 gear, stock converter
11.68 @ 120.2 mph