News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Santa loves Daytonas, maybe his next sled?

Started by hemi68charger, December 10, 2010, 07:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Kim organized a "Visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus" this past Tuesday for our kids and those around the neighborhood. It was a great time had by all, except my very own Julie. At 4, she's still afraid initially of the big people. It's one thing to see Santa on the TV, it's completely different when he's real and talking to you!!   

:pity: It'll be alright Julie.. Bless her heart... She did warm up enough with Mrs. Claus to take the picture and get her present...

I couldn't resist asking if Santa likes classic cars. He said yes, so I showed him my stable where I keep my reindeer. He loved it !!!!  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste

wingcar

That's really cool...........

Did you tell Santa that you had reindeer power under the hood instead of horsepower? :icon_smile_big:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

hemi68charger

Quote from: wingcar on December 10, 2010, 08:54:30 AM
That's really cool...........

Did you tell Santa that you had reindeer power under the hood instead of horsepower? :icon_smile_big:

Hahahaha... No,, I didn't... But that's a good idea on what I should have said.. I'm going to email him a picture of this to the North Pole, I'll tell him then...  :2thumbs:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemi68charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 10, 2010, 12:30:52 PM
Where did the plymouth come from?

That's my friend's '72 340 3-speed manual a/c Duster w/stripe delete. He moved to Canada 10 years ago and left it at an Air Force base. Well, the base is closing and the city of San Antonio said anything there after 01 Oct. would be sent to the junkyard. So, if he doesn't get it, then I'll put it up for sale on his behalf. Cool little car that's all there... He bought it off the original owner.
Troy

Alaskan_TA

Santa is using an an old Barracuda fastback for a sleigh this year.

C500

That's awesome Troy !  :2thumbs:

The Santa really looks the part too, best looking Santa I have seen.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

WINGR

Quote from: Kiwi68 on December 11, 2010, 05:17:43 AM
That's awesome Troy !  :2thumbs:

The Santa really looks the part too, best looking Santa I have seen.

Wait a minute, what do you mean it's not the real Santa. Troy told me Mr. and Mrs. Santee Claus were at his house so it must be true, right? :smilielol:

Great Pics Troy, cute kids and cool cars.

WINGR/Steve