News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hi im new to the board......

Started by Charger_69, December 29, 2005, 10:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_69

Well ive always been a Charger fan , been checking out the board for 6 months daily and bought a real project off the bay last weekend. I hope i can attach a pic(look familiar) HA HA. And i will probably post a bit but i wont be a pain in the ass like some moparts members> :)

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Charger_69 on December 29, 2005, 10:45:56 PM
  Well ive always been a Charger fan , been checking out the board for 6 months daily and bought a real project off the bay last weekend. I hope i can attach a pic(look familiar) HA HA. And i will probably post a bit but i wont be a pain in the ass like some moparts members> :)

Welcome aboard! And the pain in the ass job has been filled in by me! ;D

You should be able to attach pics..............just watch the file sizes.

BBD

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_69

Can any one help me to change my file size(pics), they are too big.   thanks    joe

Blown70

Welcome,

i hope you did not get a HLPAG car... THAT WOULD be a project.

Good luck with it an GET HER ON THE POSTER....

Tom

Charger_69

Quote from: Blown70 on December 29, 2005, 11:02:32 PM
Welcome,

i hope you did not get a HLPAG car... THAT WOULD be a project.

Good luck with it an GET HER ON THE POSTER....

Tom
Well no, I bought a gem thats riced out or should i say (south of the border) off ebay last weekend, i would like to add picks but i need to deduce my file size.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Charger_69 on December 29, 2005, 11:01:54 PM
  Can any one help me to change my file size(pics), they are too big.     thanks      joe

Welcome to the board! Creat a free account here, upload the pictures there, then you can post them here using the [ img ]http://[ /img ] method.

http://photobucket.com/
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

ChargerHound69

Welcome to the site. 

I can't wait to see the project.

Charger_69

I posted pictures in photobucket but dont know how to transfer them over here or smaller?

TruckDriver

Quote from: Charger_69 on December 29, 2005, 11:28:47 PM
  I posted pictures in photobucket but dont know how to transfer them over here or smaller?

Highlight the bottom web address row(where IMG is), then right click, and then click on copy. Then paste it on the responce board here.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

'CUDA360

Or, you can E-mail them to me and I can set 'em up

hemi3@netzero.net

No big deal, shouldn't take me more then 5 minutes....

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

rare69

WELCOME ABOARD! this is the place.

'CUDA360

Here ya go...That does look familar   :icon_smile_wink:

Does anyone else besides me think they have seen this car before?? ?  ?:yesnod:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-R-T-69-Charger-RT-project-car-low-reserve_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6199QQitemZ4598611682QQrdZ1

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7361.msg88445.html#msg88445

Got a pretty good price on that!!

rare69

never seen it, would definitely remember those spoilers! but its a good starting point.

8WHEELER

Welcome to charger central  :thumbs:  I do kinda like that Camaro type chin spoiler on a modified
charger sometimes, my modified car is to low to try it, oh well good luck.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Charger_Croatia

Welcome!!  :wave:

Have a fun with her   :icon_smile_big:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

ChargerBill

Welcome! Ask plenty of questions, check the archives for info and keep us posted on your progress... :2thumbs:
Life is a highway...

LivedodgeItaly

:punkrocka:........ welcome on board...it looks like I'mk the only one without a charger yet..damn.... welcome btw ! :boogie:
                                                           Andrea

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Please register the car when you have the time!

www.1969chargerregistry.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

This part is awesome  :smilielol:

1969 Dodge Charger. Complete and restorable with a few extra parts. Engine runs. I started off restoring this car but got married. Body fair. Buyer responsible for pickup or shipping. Will deliver within 250 miles for $200. Any questions, please call Ralph at (559)486-6433.

You know the guy is honest!!   :smilielol:   :smilielol:    :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

andy74

welcome aboard,and curse away-we dont mind here,its not all nazi like the other board you mentioned,keep the pics coming!

Khyron

hi, welcome, hola, :wave:

I have dibs on the spoiler, I think it's the cats meow! :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

That charger was posted in a post by FUNK CHARGER however his name is last week. I remember one of you guys saying something about the rear spoiler

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7361.0.html
PETE

MoparMotel

Nice score! I live in Fresno and have never seen or heard about that car. There is one like it, a 69 Charger in primer in a Darrels Mini Storage but thats. Oh and welcome  BTW.
1968 Dodge Charger

Charger_Fan

Welcome aboard. :wave:

Looks to me like you got a pretty decent price on your Charger, congrats! We'll be interested in your progress. :thumbs:

Are you gonna sell the wing to the kid down the block for his Accord? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargermick

Welcome to the board! This is the best site on the net, no matter what question you might have, someone here will be able to help you.

viper r/t

Welcome to the site. Looks like you got a great project. :wave:

Charger_69

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on December 30, 2005, 03:26:48 PM
Welcome aboard. :wave:

Looks to me like you got a pretty decent price on your Charger, congrats! We'll be interested in your progress. :thumbs:

Are you gonna sell the wing to the kid down the block for his Accord? :D
Thanks guys, ive already replaced the decklid, removed the valance and will probably buy a reproduction one. I couldn't stand looking at those pepboys brand pickup truck steamrollers and put stock steelies for now, i already bought a new repro console from L&P enterprises,plans are for R4 red, with a black int as time goes. And i will absolutley sell that wing to some Slim Shady with his ball cap backwards to put on his Honda ;D.

TheGhost

Quote from: Charger_69 on December 30, 2005, 07:49:04 PMAnd i will absolutley sell that wing to some Slim Shady with his ball cap backwards to put on his Honda ;D.

I don't know, they usually go for something about 5 times bigger than that one. ;D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ghoste

Don't fear being a pain in the ass.  Some other boards take great delight in jumping hard on anyone who doesn't ask the deepest and most difficult questions but we seem to like each other even when we're fighting over here.  (for the most part anyway)

Lowprofile

Quote from: Ghost on December 31, 2005, 12:04:09 AM
Quote from: Charger_69 on December 30, 2005, 07:49:04 PMAnd i will absolutley sell that wing to some Slim Shady with his ball cap backwards to put on his Honda ;D.

I don't know, they usually go for something about 5 times bigger than that one. ;D

:scratchchin:   The Slim Shady Spoiler Company.   Kinda has a "ring"   to it.   Who's in with me??      :D

BTW, Welcome to the board!  Nice starting project :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

ChargerAndy

Welcome! You'll find a pretty cool buncha dudes here!  I mean besides me of course heh :icon_smile_cool: