News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

newlyweds

Started by RD, December 30, 2005, 10:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

there were a guy and a gal that were to be married, and the gal asked her mother about sex the day of her marriage because she had no idea of how it was to take place.  her mother commenced to tell her about the birds and the bees but the daughter was just not getting it at all.  finally the mother told her that her husband will take his "thingy" and put it where she pees and the daughter finally understood.

after the wedding, the guy and gal go to their bedroom and commence to kissing on the bed.  unbeknownst to the new wife, her husband has no idea about sex either.  so for a couple of extremely uncomfortable minutes of terrible foreplay, the wife asks her husband if he knows about sex.  the husband replies that he doesnt, so the wife commences to explain to him the birds and the bees.  the husband obviously uncomfortable about being educated by his wife about sex, plus the fact that he is just not understanding what she is saying, gets extremely frustrated.  the wife finally tells him that in order to have sex, he must take that thing that he plays with and to put it where she pees!

the husband has an "ah ha!" moment and asks his wife if that is what sex is.  She replies with of course that is what sex is, and the husband could not be happier.  So at that moment of breakthrough, the husband jumps up from the bed, runs to the closet, grabs his bowling ball and throws it into the bathroom sink.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Charger_Fan

Geez, I hope she at least cleans the sink out after she pees. :-\

;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

:icon_smile_big:     Is that a redneck joke?   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar