News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Purging of Wanted posts.

Started by bakerhillpins, January 05, 2011, 05:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

Is there any way to setup the wanted sections (cars wanted section for instance) so that I get a PM notification maybe a day or two before the 60 day purge occurs? I have failed to "bump" my wanted add 2x now and it has been purged.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Troy

Well, maybe? My automated "purger doohickey" (technical term) broke on me so I've been clearing things out manually - and not necessarily on time. Perhaps when I get it working again I can include a process to send a PM beforehand but I'm not sure it's a real high priority.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bakerhillpins

Ok, that's cool. If it's not in the works in the short term it certainly isn't going to kill me. I just realized that my wanted ad was gone again even though I was attempting to keep track of it this time  :brickwall: and I figured it was worth a post here to bring it into view.

Thanks Troy!    :cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.