News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

mopar billet rocker shaft clamps

Started by greenrt_se, August 02, 2005, 07:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenrt_se

how wide is Mopar billet rocker shaft clamps? are they same wide like original clamps??

Beer

Here are the smallblock ones.

Cheers
Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

greenrt_se

I need measurment for 440 clamps,these whitch I have are shorter than original ones,so they gonna need a lot of shims,but if the mopar billets are same width like originals then I buy them

Beer

Different part numbers...SB and BB

Call Mancini Racing
I found them helpful with my questions with my SB.

Toll-Free: 800.843.2821
Local: 586-790-4100
Fax: 586-790-4136

E-mail: info@manciniracing.com

Store Hours:
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM EST to
6:00 PM EST  Saturday
10:00 AM EST to
3:00PM EST

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

greenrt_se

whit my english, thats gonna be funny phonecall  ;D

Beer

Ahhh
Finland  :icon_smile_big:
Did not notice til you made me curious...

greenrt_se

:) powered by Perkele  ;) but if somebody have those mopar clamps in hand ,can measure them

Chryco Psycho

I have not measured them but I believe they are the same width as they are not specified for use with a particular rocker arms

NorwayCharger

Quote from: greenrt_se on August 02, 2005, 12:22:49 PM
I need measurment for 440 clamps,these whitch I have are shorter than original ones,so they gonna need a lot of shims,but if the mopar billets are same width like originals then I buy them

Hi greenrt_se

You can use them, i do :) 
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

greenrt_se