News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spolier alert! A guy named Randy is making 2nd gen spoliers now

Started by bull, January 17, 2011, 11:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

chargermike

thanks man. took some close ups today. i will let you post them bill. should be in boulder this week. post some pics of your 69. you and rob did such a nice job. love it when i saw it last.

Purple68

I ordered one of Randys spoilers a while back. Finally got the car out of winter storage and installed the spoiler today. It fit really well, just had to drill four 1/4" holes. I like how it hides the sway bar mounts etc and cleans up the front end.

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Purple68

Click the top link and go right to his site. Lol, I see he posted my pics he asked me to send.  :icon_smile_big:

TexasStroker

I do like the spoiler from Randy's...looks great purple68.

I'm like patronus though, the one on Mr. Angry's car is perfect...the extra "height" of the spoiler really suits the cars well.  I shot him a PM a few weeks ago to see if he had any info on it, I am figuring it is custom since I can't find any factory spoiler with that height to it.

If I can't get anything like that I will prob go with Randy's...I hate spending the extra $125, but at least I can say I don't have a camaro part on the front end, lol.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE