News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Shoes

Started by troutstreamnm, January 22, 2011, 07:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutstreamnm

Well I finally got my new wheels on my Charger 500  :boogie:  I really like the look of the Cragers SS on 2nd Gen Chargers, but it was time for a change.  The new setup are DiamondBack redline tires P255/60R15 w/ Specialty Wheel Chrysler Road Wheels w/ chrome trim rings.  Special thanks to Just 6T9 CHGR for helping me out with the look I wanted.  :2thumbs:  Here's a few pics including a before shot with the Cragers.  :cheers:
2008 SRT-08 Challenger
1971 GA4 Challenger
1970 FK5 Charger 500

doctor4766

Mate what a transformation!!  :2thumbs:
Gotta love a '69

BIGBLCK11

:cheers: Lookin Good!  I do love those Cragars too, but you're right, sometimes you just need a change.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Very nice!   moving this to the general area for all to see! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

twodko

Yeah buddy! Sharp looking 2nd gen!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

terrible one

Great choice! It's close but I think it looks better now with the road wheels and redlines  :coolgleamA:

troutstreamnm

Thanks for the comments  :2thumbs:  I took it out for a nice drive today and it rides great and no problems with additional bump steer so far.  I'm really liking the new look  :drive:  Looks like my speedometer is reading about 4-5 mph slow now with the smaller diameter rear tire (P255 vs. P275 on the Cragers)  Looking forward to this years Show season! 
2008 SRT-08 Challenger
1971 GA4 Challenger
1970 FK5 Charger 500

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

green69rt

I have to say the new wheels are my favorite.  Beautiful and they are the perfect complement to the car, well done!!

adauto

Earl she looks great!  :2thumbs:
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

MoparMotel

I like the wheels...........That is a beautiful view from your home as well! :cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger

Blakcharger440

chargermike

nice car. love those 70s. the cragers are nice to. :drool5:

troutstreamnm

QuoteEarl she looks great!
Well....I see some of my friends from C-C.com are lurking around a B-Body site.  Thanks for the nice words Bigs!  :cheers:  As you can see I've been playing with my Charger lately since my Challenger is finished.  Always something to keep me out of the bars...and my wallet empty  :yesnod: 
2008 SRT-08 Challenger
1971 GA4 Challenger
1970 FK5 Charger 500

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Skinypete

Wow them wheels and tires look great!  :drool5:
DJMIII