News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Instrument cluster mounting screw question

Started by GTX, January 05, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Does anyone have the specs on the screws used to mount the cluster to the dash on a '60-70 Charger?

I need length, thread pitch etc or where I can buy replacements.

Thanks!!

-Dave

ck1

silver back, black front.....the silver ones look self threading.........oops you ment the instrument cluster, the silver ones are used also in mounting the instrument cluster and also to the dash frame there also maybe a another kind, but can't find my marked bag I stored them in right now, i will keep looking unless some one else knows.......
CJK

ck1

krap, sorry about that last post, i was wrong, again LOL, had them in the wrong bag here are the screws you need and they have a mounting clip the screws into to hold them on dash frame......hope this helps :)
CJK

8WHEELER

You can get them through YO and others including Ebay, they come in the interior screw set.
I think YO sells them separate so you don't have to buy the hole kit.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Mfr426

Are they definitely black? Did the color depend on woodgrain vs. black faceplate on the dash?

Sorry to steal your post GTX but I am right there in my resto too.

Mike R

GTX

Quote from: Mfr426 on January 07, 2006, 11:25:23 AM
Are they definitely black? Did the color depend on woodgrain vs. black faceplate on the dash?

Sorry to steal your post GTX but I am right there in my resto too.

Mike R

No sweat, I'm watching and learning.  ;)

8WHEELER

Yes,  they are all that Semi Flat Black color, kind of blends in with he shadows of the upper dash pad  ;D

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Mfr426