News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need to vent with a question.

Started by chargerkid01, November 23, 2010, 11:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid01

welp finally able to get back to my charger and work on it started running wiring harness yesterday, tonight did a little more wiring, then figured since I had some help I would get my fuel tank mounted. Boy was i wrong, when I had my metal work professionally done he didnt put the front tank mounts where the j hooks mount on my car. My question is where can I get these brackets and j hooks??? Things like this seriously makes me want to can the project!!! :brickwall: :brickwall:

UFO

Both items are available.
AMD, I think has tank brackets.If your in Canada, Cross Canada has them as well.
The J bolts, you should be able to get from your favorite resto parts supplier.

CDN72SE

Seen that happen, sometimes gets noticed when you post pictures and members are able to spot what's missing. I know it's too late know.
1972 Charger SE

Cooter

Know how you feel, this is why I learned to do my own metal work, bodywork, welding, engine work, trans work, etc...This way, I know what gotta be there and what doesn't..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

chargerkid01

Welp I got what I needed for Christmas thanks Santa lol Any one have pics of where they go and measurements??