News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CHECK THESE OUT

Started by 01-RT-SE, February 20, 2011, 08:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01-RT-SE

Surfing the net the other night and ran across these photos  :o thought they were pretty cool :coolgleamA:
Sorry there is a chevy in the way , but check out the new 68's
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

And the square headlights
69 FEELS FINE

vancamp

cool pic if the 59 chevy wasnt in the way, where was saddleback dodge located??

01-RT-SE

Damn I bet that was a hell of a used car DEAL :yesnod:
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

West Coast performance mega-dealer Saddleback Dodge, who also sponsored Charlie Allen. California
69 FEELS FINE

grdprx

That's an awesome pic with the 68's!   :2thumbs:

69chargerrt440

I bet that AAR was sold for around $3000 back then.
When your Charger is sideways, just give it more gas!

greenpigs

I think the 69 Firebird 400 isn't such a bad ride either.

A little off topic but I wonder how many muscle cars are still in the "black" side of town? I guess not many PC ways to say it but most black guys in high school didn't know anything about old cars. Of course this doesn't mean a black guy isn't into cars just most I have meet. We have some members here that are black & I have seen more than a few at the local dragstrip. The odd thing is if I see a black guy with an old car 8 out of 10 times he is driving a Mopar, :2thumbs: gotta be something to that.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Brock Samson

You might get a kick out of some of these pics too,..

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21752.0.html

seven pages of pics on this one..  :icon_smile_wink:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,20736.0.html

there's some more threads with "Back in the day" photos.. It would be cool if they could all get collected on one thread... Other search terms might prove Helpful to dig up those old threads...