News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new vectors

Started by darkside, January 02, 2006, 07:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerHound69

That sounds about right.  They show the picture with those brand new wheels, then you get the 50 spoke right out of the dumpster wheels when you get it.  Sounds like a bargin.

BB1

I like the Torq-ThrustD on any Mopar.   :icon_smile_cool:
Delete my profile

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ChargerHound69 on January 04, 2006, 12:03:45 AM
I have never had good luck with Wheel King.   The people there are always rude, and act like you are bothering them.

I walked out the last time I was there because halfway through my sentance, the guy picked up the phone and started answering their questions.

Nothing bothers me more than that.  

If someone is standing right in front of you, why would you pick up the phone and deal with that customer, while the other person waits???

:iagree: I used to work a parts counter & I always considered it rude to take a phone call when there was someone standing in front of me. If I caught any of my guys doing it, I always slapped them. :slap:

However, that door swings both ways...if I was helping someone & they started yakking on their cell phone, I'd give them 30 seconds, then go help someone else. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)