News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How much would you pay

Started by xpbprox, April 23, 2011, 06:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpbprox

I'm currently look for a dash embezzle (the wood grain looking part where the gauges go) for a 1971 dodge charger. How much would y'all pay for one thats origional and just has one small crack no larger than an inch.

Tilar

http://www.gcartrim.com/Charger.htm  Look at the bottom of the page, I think they restore what you have. 

If they are all the same between 71-74 I have one but not sure what year it is. It has all the gauges minus the speedometer, but it has a crack right under where the heater controls are. I'm sure you could glue it and hide it but it wouldn't be perfect.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

NHCharger

You can buy the entire gauge cluster for $125.00. Just for the wood grain face with a crack, maybe $25.00.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

xpbprox

Quote from: NHCharger on April 24, 2011, 07:56:59 AM
You can buy the entire gauge cluster for $125.00. Just for the wood grain face with a crack, maybe $25.00.

Where? I just looked at the link Tilar posted and they were more expensive than $125

The one i have in my car was drilled out for a different radio and im not sure if someone can repair that within reason. So it looks like ill be either needing a new one or one that's less damaged. There's one used but in good condition on Eaby right now.

NHCharger

I've seen them at Carlisle from $125. to $350.
Bought mine from a Mopar parts yard for $125.00.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel