News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another Charger is going to die tomorrow

Started by 69bronzeT5, March 11, 2011, 10:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixty8charger

if they make new unibodies.. i might just throw up.  I am trying to get mine sanded still.. and I'm physically sanding the bottom side.. on my back... on a creeper..  (because I can't afford the rotisserie way of doing it.)  But I would definitely, in a heart beat... take out a loan to get an already done unibody! Rust free.. just bolt the charger back together.. Holy moly!
Jayson

GL#10

Corey's stunt looks amazing on screen  , great movie  the stunts  are amazing though out the movie  ,hats off to the stunt guys .

K.c

aussiemuscle

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on March 15, 2011, 07:51:33 PM
Do you think that there is a fourm board somewhere with a bunch of people pissed off about hollywood needlessly destroying all of these buses instead of restoring them?

like anyone likes busses... :nana: ..... i'm sure there ARE a few. Ever seen Top Gear UK? they wrecked an old Morris Marina (think of it as a british gremlin, unloved) and got death threats!

Quote from: FastbackJon on March 16, 2011, 01:37:45 AM
Save for the movie Big Fish!!
Come on, don't you guys remember the movie with the Charger in the tree or underwater with the chick swimming around it?

i think he meant good movies