News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jude threats

Started by talkiemopar, March 13, 2011, 08:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talkiemopar

This is from Rick Edwards wife to all of you to let you know what this JUDE guy is really like.  I hope you will post this because it is extremely important to me. 

I was in the hospital in Aug - Sept with a perforated bowel.  I now have breast cancer and starting treatment.  I have had 3 surgeries already.  Jude has been harassing Richard and I for over a year and a half with his loud mouth here and on Ricks e-mail.  I have asked him to stop harassing us and gave him my personal attorneys phone number. I do not know if this has happened to any of you but I have had enough.  Life is to short for this childish xzxxxxx.

Sherry Edwards

dreamcatcher

OK......so I am at a loss here  :shruggy:
1970 Superbird Tribute 440 auto
1968 Charger 426 6 pack auto
1971 Chevelle SS Tribute 350 4 speed
1970 Mustang 351 C 4 speed
1969 GTO 400 Ram air III 4 speed
1972 Charger (soon 5.7 hemi auto)
1973 Charger 440 auto (U code)
If you've never been scared (even a little) then you've never gone as fast as you could have!

Brock Samson

"Charger Affectionado"  Jude?..  :shruggy:

talkiemopar

Brock Samson

i haven't heard a peep from him in three years or so...  :shruggy:

randr

This related to wing cars how?
I'm Bored! what to do next......

A383Wing

randr

Wow. My head hurts after reading that!
I'm Bored! what to do next......

A383Wing

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Hemidog

tan top

this thing is still going  on then ,  :o 

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Richard Cranium

I am Dr. Remulac

Old Moparz

Quote from: talkiemopar on March 13, 2011, 09:07:35 PM
Right guy

Then he's also the same guy who was trying to be partners with Steve Sexton at Premiere Plastics on the Charger grille project.

Birds of a feather.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

sherry I knew about your hospital stay but am so sorry to hear about the cancer , our family will keep you in our thoughts & prayers .   :angel: :angel: :angel:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dave Kanofsky

Yes, more prayers sent from us!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

69_500

Sorry to hear that it is still going on. One would think that the person would get the idea by now that he just needs to get a life and move on. I still don't know what he thought he was supposed to get out of the deal but sounds to me that he made out pretty sweet in the deal and then still has the nerve to cry foul. I guess it is just the way that some people are raised or should I say lack of raising.

Hope you get to doing better soon. Was begining to wonder as I hadn't gotten any phone calls from Rick lately, figured something was keeping him busy. It was either that or he was just spending too much time at flea markets.

rainbow4jd

I just read the re-hash again.   This is what I wrote then - and its worth repeating.....

A) Get everything in writing ALL the time.
B) I don't care how nice a guy someone is... see point number 1
C) Trades usually end up bad for one of the two parties - see NBA, MLB, and NFL - so get cash.
D) If a deal involves one person doing all the work, you can bet its a bad deal in the making.

rainbow4jd

PS Prayers for Sherry. 

Charger Aficionado

Sherry, you are an outright liar (just like your husband).  I maybe have contacted him once a YEAR since he ripped me off (and the only actual email he got was to read a message here).  You emailed me asking me to quit harassing you: LIE (probably because I wasn't harassing you).  You gave me your Atty's info..?:  LIE.  Go ahead and please post-that-up here because I will need that VERY soon (you will not post it because you do not have an Atty).  Quit trying to make it look like I am harassing you.  

You are probably lying about your ailments as well (to pull the "symPATHETIC card").  You have RUINED ALL Credibility with me, and I REFUSE to believe a word you say.  If you were really that sick:  why would your husband burden you..?  The email I sent was very kindly worded for the circumstances with ZERO threats (only the fact that I intend two sue you two con-artists).  The email was sent from here, and I invite the MODs to read it in my outbox, and BAN me if I so happened to have threatened anyone.  

The email I wrote mentioned that I am picking-up my new Ram near Pittsburgh, and plan to file suit while in the area (since it is nearing the 5-year statute as MY Atty in Ky explains.  I sent it out of the GRACIOUSNESS of my heart as to hopefully resolve this a little easier.  It mentioned specifically that I did NOT intend to harass you by coming to your home.  I invited Rick's son (Former Marine & hopefully a man that has some sense of credibility), to meet with me to discuss the situation at a diner in town (since I could not stand his father's "snake in the grass approach").

60_500, Are you kidding me...?!?!?  I made out pretty sweet..?  Are you kidding me..?? Are you deaf, dumb & blind?  You knew the story: why are you so far up Rick's backside..?  There HAS to be a story there.  And OldMoparz, well I don't need to chide you (everyone here knows you:  diarrea of your mouth).  It's very unfortunate I worked for Steve at PPR, but that's why it only lasted like 4 months...  Yea... Birds of... STFU.

I have NEVER been done SO DIRTY on a Charger related deal in my LIFE.  

Facts of my "SWEET DEAL" are:
Rick offered as a partial trade a "running '70 Warranty engine" that was not quite "running" or any good either.  He also gave me a 727 (huge whoop), and maybe tossed a few (2-4) parts in my truck.  

He was supposed to let me sell his Charger 500 that was worth $30k at the time, but he demanded $40k no options.  I had made a few mistakes on auction that stemmed from his willful misguidance, or lack of correcting my assumptions (this could have been corrected by an Addendum to the auction, but he strongly refused).  Total of what I got dollar wise:  $700 warranty block that was damaged, and a $100 727 tranny.  

What I put out:  
$300 for a Rental Vehicle
$700 in Fuel
$1,200 for engine on eBay (that happened to match his other C500).
$150 in rooms.
$100 in other expenses.  
$50 in eBay fees.

I took a chance on asking 4% of final auction value.  Could have ranged a bit.  I figured I wanted to do this to reunite a #'s matching engine to an Aero car, and give a hand to Rick who did not have the money to purchase his engine, or retrieve it.  We talked it over for days trying to figure out a way for me to break even, he offered parts (I think a rusty Daytona hood, and this & that)...  When he mentioned he wanted to sell one of his two C500s, I said: "Bingo", and offered him my listing "service" for 4%...  

I have asked Rick (to make it easy on him) to even settle this up with a few Rusty old parts, (but he is too much of a hoarder).  I would've been happy with a set of B-Body seats & something small (what I suggested to him).  

NOW after seeing this attempt to discredit me, and outright lying, I am unwilling to even speak to ANY of them.  NOW the suit is a CERTIANTY.  NOW Rick will be paying for my expenses (less his engine), AND my flight and court fees, Atty fees, & so-on.  His stubbornness & underhandedness are going to cost his SON a lien on their home.  I'm DONE.  It's OVER.  See ya' in court.

, Jude

hemi68charger

:dancinglock:  someone, please.....................
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: hemi68charger on March 24, 2011, 09:25:20 AM
:dancinglock:  someone, please.....................

No Troy...  Everyone can slam me (a good guy trying to do a good thing), but when I defend myself it gets a Lock..?  

She wants to "air it out", so be it.  

I'll post the verdict once I win the case.  I accidentally had my camera on Video/Record while we talked deal over (oops).  (I got the feeling he was up to something RIGHT THEN & THERE, concerning our agreement).  It should be very helpful.

Now he wins me filing a lawsuit & his car has dropped significantly in value.  

That guy with the clean Charger 500 SE on eBay was only trying to get $40k for that RUNNING DRIVING B5 blue car.  STUFF HAS DROPPED.

Old Moparz

I agree, don't lock it.  :Twocents:
               Bob                

Charger Aficionado

I'm sorry.  I just feel I got done horrendously wrong, and then I see what I believe are total fabrications.  

I HAVE put myself in Rick's shoes on this.  I have compared it to things I have had go wrong in the past (one to Travis Foster on a cheap rustfree '70 Charger I sold him).  As car gets UP on trailer I notice a dent by trunk on framerail.  I immediately called Travis, and couldn't get ahold of him.  Get ahold of him later, notify him.  Promise him I will "make it right" by completely refunding him, or whatever he chose if he liked car.  I put car on eBay at my cost, it sold at a PROFIT (over what he paid me & his transport cost).  I also loaded him a huge box of parts.  I think it had an NOS piece, a set of MoPar Alum valve covers, Stainless Trim, set of new chrome stuff?,  etc, etc...  

THAT'S how you treat people.  (Not just completely ignore them, then go LIE on them).  

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

hemi68charger

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on March 24, 2011, 09:34:46 AM
Quote from: hemi68charger on March 24, 2011, 09:25:20 AM
:dancinglock:  someone, please.....................

No Troy...  Everyone can slam me (a good guy trying to do a good thing), but when I defend myself it gets a Lock..?  

She wants to "air it out", so be it.  

I'll post the verdict once I win the case.  I accidentally had my camera on Video/Record while we talked deal over (oops).  (I got the feeling he was up to something RIGHT THEN & THERE, concerning our agreement).  It should be very helpful.

Now he wins me filing a lawsuit & his car has dropped significantly in value.  

That guy with the clean Charger 500 SE on eBay was only trying to get $40k for that RUNNING DRIVING B5 blue car.  STUFF HAS DROPPED.

Jude,
Has nothing to do with defending one's honor or situation.. I believe this has been brought up before on another thread. When it gets to this level, it should continue behind closed doors, especially if there's future legal litigations involved... It's a He-said/She-said situation and the courts apparently will weed through the evidence.....

Hope this thread doesn't get too viral/nasty on either side............ I have no clue what's been going on past what I've read here (or have forgotten). I'll exercise my freedom of choice at this point and not taking any sides.........  Back to looking and reading about aeros............

Good luck to both parties....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

held1823

the entire saga is immaterial to me, but is laughable regarding the idea of legal action over this "deal gone bad". the alledged victim torpedoed his own case with four simple words- "I took a chance".

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: held1823 on March 24, 2011, 03:47:01 PM
the entire saga is immaterial to me, but is laughable regarding the idea of legal action over this "deal gone bad". the alledged victim torpedoed his own case with four simple words- "I took a chance".
Yea, the chance was the calculations of 4% in a range from 30k to 40k you know what I mean.   I didn't take a chance on being completely stiffed by a crook. 

69_500

So I suppose that you didn't send any emails to me either then huh? Or maybe you should just read what you have said about the deal over the course of time.

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on February 12, 2009, 11:05:55 PM

I WANT him to have the Engine.  We just need to do some "HORSE TRADIN'"! 

Here's the thing...  I think it is a huge risk.  I offered him the engine unconditionally for the '70 engine, (no money just swap).  He was reluctant to offer to unconditionally trade (in case XX engine is damaged from the time it was warranty swaped).  I doubt it's ruined.  These engines are TOUGH. 

To make it work for ME:  I have to have someone down south (preferably in N.Tx) to be able to "rebuild" the '70 engine if they have the tools and "know how" to re-build.  Rick has to Unconditionally offer to swap for complete '70 engine (especially since I'm offering to drive all the way up to him).

I am in Dallas and don't have ANY engine rebuilding resources here.  I COULD/WOULD consider leaving it in another southern state if someone came forward. 

So far I'll be doing A LOT of driving.  Flying to Utah for a NICE '93 Ramcharger I'm buying.  Drive to Washington for the '70 Charger I'm picking up, back down to Merced, Ca to drop off Charger for paint, over all the way across to Ga to get engine, up to Ky to swap w/ Rick, and back to Dallas.  MAN, I'm gonna spend ALOT on gas!  Thank God it's a good time for a road trip $2 gas! 

If I don't have a plan on a way to rebuild '70 I'll just take the neg.  Just too much driving to make it all work.  The '70 came-up out of the blue, and I didn't plan on having to make that trip too... 

Here is the CRAZY trip I'm thinking about making: 
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/Charger-Aficionado/Map2.jpg

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on February 16, 2009, 08:08:07 PM
So I'm in Ca now, and ready to head up North to get the '70.  And of course it started storming... 

Talked to Rick and we made an arrangement that is great for both of us.  It will all work out.

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on March 21, 2009, 12:45:51 PM
Well all in all it's been an adventure traveling to put my '70 together.  Met some really nice people, but it's time to get back to work in Dallas.  Rick was really great (taking me for a ride in the 6pack bird)!  It was awesome.  I'll post some pics soon.  At least he got his #'s engine back.  I took a risk on this car selling, and it didn't go so well. 

So all in all what part of the deal did not go the way you wanted it to from the start? You clearly stated that all you wanted in return was the complete 70 block. Which you got. And he threw in a trans and a few other odds and end parts. You made reference to wanting the engine to put in another car and about how you were planning this huge build of the engine. Well if your going to rebuild the engine what difference did it make if it ran at the time? And considering you were swapping for a complete engine (be it a mixmatch of parts) for a bare block, I'd say you came out fine.

Charger Aficionado

Go to Hell.  You are so full of it youngster.  

Get out from underneath rick's skirt.  

I "clearly stated" what I HAD to have was the engine from Rick and someone from the community to volunteer their ability to re-build (I supply parts) to make it a sound "business decision" on my end (Rick was getting a total "Charity Case" deal on that idea, but it didn't pan-out).  Nobody offered to help with that IDEA, and as you see Rick made a different offer.  You ARE blind.

69_500

And you also clearly stated that you made an arrangement that was GREAT for the both of you.  :scratchchin:

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 69_500 on March 24, 2011, 05:00:31 PM
And you also clearly stated that you made an arrangement that was GREAT for the both of you.  :scratchchin:

Uhhhhhhh yea, since the idea of the rebuild didn't work he agreed to the auction plan.  If you check the date of that it will show BEFORE I left, and BEFORE the auction, and before he STIFFED me (not AFTER Genius).  You have no idea what was going-on dude.  You are just interjecting yourself out of BLIND "man-love" for rick.  

I just noticed you live right by him. What, do you go hang out,  drink beer, and laugh at how bad he got me..?

69_500

I only responded to the thread today due to an email that was sent by you.

As far as hanging out with Rick. Lets see the last time I was at his house would have been in the 1980's.

Charger Aficionado

No, you responed because you like to stir stuff up, bend the truth for your FRIEND etc.  

Let's figure this out...  1980's you say..?  Let's go late '80s (say '89).  Minus 1989 from 2011 = 22yrs ago.  Your profile says you are 32...  So you were 10 years old (or possibly even younger)..?  So you have known him since you were a child..???  Ohhhhh I get it.  

You are NOT an objective voice concerning this obviously.  And as you claim "everyone thinks I got a "Great Deal"...  I have had PMs saying otherwise, and never heard that this was "even Steven" (like you claim).  It's time for you to leave it alone.

Hoping Rick will "man-up" and say something (I'd LOVE to hear him claim he held-up his end).  But alas he will NOT because he is in the wrong.  Come on Rick:  I dare you.  I just want to hear you say I got a "great deal" like your buddy claims...   :crickets:

69_500

Truth is the truth there is no bending it. I came home from work, saw an email from you and a PM on here then responded.

As far as 1989, no it was more like 1985 maybe 1986 at the latest. So yes I have known Rick and his wife for the majority of my life.  And I am not the only person on here that has known them for over 20+ years either.

69_500

No matter how you slice it the facts are the facts. He got the block to his other car, and you got an engine, transmission, and other parts. Now going back your saying he owes you 4% of the selling price of the car you were going to auction off for him. Well quite simply 4% of a selling price of $0 is $0.

If your going to quote someone please do it right. I said you came out fine in the deal. You are the one who said it was a GREAT for both of you.

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 69_500 on March 14, 2011, 03:58:55 PM
. I still don't know what he thought he was supposed to get out of the deal but sounds to me that he made out pretty sweet in the deal

Sweet/ Great same diff.  Just shut up dude, you make me sick.

It was SUPPOSED to be great if he didn't change his mind.  You sound like Paul Teutel Sr: "it isn't worth nothing"...  We'll let the court decide.  

I know, I know: you want me ripped-off...  

pettybird

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on March 24, 2011, 09:20:52 AMThe email I sent was very kindly worded for the circumstances with ZERO threats (only the fact that I intend two sue you two con-artists).  

Nah...wouldn't find that threatening or harassing at all.

Your comments and name calling are out of line.  They're also fodder in court should they care about your character and conduct. 

--just another Rick-loving, sickening youngster like Danny

A383Wing

pettybird

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on March 24, 2011, 04:45:47 PM

Nobody offered to help with that IDEA, and as you see Rick made a different offer.  

I don't know how this didn't finish the original deal.  How could Rick be liable for someone else not rebuilding your engine for cheap?  The original deal, whoever made out for what, is over.  You exchanged parts for parts, hoping (but not having any commitments) to build the motor, which were your terms.  This is not Rick's fault.   Are you also planning on suing every machine shop within 400 miles of your house for breach of contract?

The ad and the sale, which was a total cluster, was a secondary concern.  You agreed to attempt to sell a car worth maybe $25k for $40k, and Rick said he'd let it go for $40k.  The ad sucked, Rick got cold feet, and made you pull the ad as you had listed it no reserve.  I'd be worried, too.  maybe you should have been able to continue listing the car for $40k--is this the crux of your argument?  What contingency plan had you made with Rick regarding taking less for the car?  Did you make any additional attempts to sell the car outside of eBay?  Did you get any interest at all? 

I'm sorry you feel cheated, but I don't see any actionable plan here. 

69_500

I don't think he would consider you a youngster though Doug, as I think that your older than he is. He is 2 years older than I am.

Old Moparz

Quote from: A383Wing on March 24, 2011, 07:55:54 PM

I'm glad I wasn't drinking something when I saw this.   :smilielol:
               Bob                

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on March 24, 2011, 09:20:52 AM

I took a chance on asking 4% of final auction value.  Could have ranged a bit.  I figured I wanted to do this to reunite a #'s matching engine to an Aero car, and give a hand to Rick who did not have the money to purchase his engine, or retrieve it.  We talked it over for days trying to figure out a way for me to break even,

That alone would have scared me into not pushing my luck.  Rick's always made it sound like they don't have a lot of disposable income.  Not passing any judgement.  Two of his rides' are prolly worth more than any thing I'll ever have.

What I'm seeing Jude is you thought someone would help you out by rebuilding the motor out of their generosity just like you were doing for Rick.   :shruggy:

It's too bad now as folks are gonna get their feelings hurt & friendships will be lost.

I wish you all the best of luck but airing out the laundry can't help either side for any court proceedings.   :Twocents:

hemigeno

I've turned a blind eye to this "discussion" before now in the hopes that it would resolve itself.  That is apparently wishful thinking, but the parties are more than capable of continuing whatever course of action they choose outside of this forum.

I draw the line when the discussion turns personal - and especially when it's aimed at others not directly involved with the transaction.  That's totally unnecessary.  'Nuff said (I hope).

Since this thread is not likely to reach any sort of productive resolution, I'm locking it.