News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

REAL preferred, but not one to complain...   :icon_smile_big:

Pretty but not the sharpest knife or Harvard law and looks like ROSEANN??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Old Moparz

Quote from: Steve P. on March 19, 2011, 08:20:59 PM

Pretty but not the sharpest knife or Harvard law and looks like ROSEANN??

Harvard law so I can hire a good lawyer I can trust.

(What if you thought Rosanne was hot?)  :shruggy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_uJVL8KkA
(Like when she gets hit by a log?)  :lol:

Q: If you were on your way to work & would just make it on time after being warned 239 times that if you were late 240 times you'd be fired, & saw an old friend of yours hitchhiking with 2 women that looked to be right out of a modeling agency & pushing a shopping cart full of good beer & snacks, would you be tempted to pull over to give him a ride to where his 85 foot yacht was docked, or continue on your way to work?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

nvrbdn

get to work and hurl in the bosses office so they send me home so i can get to the yacht.

who have you penciled in for the final four?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Quote from: Bob T on March 19, 2011, 06:22:59 PM
Assuming you are referring to the Ted Nugent interview vid clip recently, pretty good.

No. I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?

skip68

I would love to be more "enhanced"! Lol!  :D

Q: what did wade have "dyed?"   :eek2: :lol: Lol!

:nana: mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68coronetGLwannabe

Whats left of my Skullet.  :nana:

You and your best friend are at the bar and he is really drunk. This girl who has been surgically enhanced has been all over him, but she has a Adams apple and you swear she came out of the mens room. Do you let him leave with her and wait for that embarrassing phone call the next day or do you stop him?

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Tilar

Depends on what his latest joke was on me, but I'd probably fill him in on whats happening.  :rofl:

If you had the opportunity to do another project other than a Charger, what would it be? Doesn't have to be a car either.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Khyron

69 Pontiac Firebird 400ci 4 speed convertable :)

Q: why is a man that has been with a lot of woman alled ca stud and a woman that has been with a lot of men a called slut? can't use the words double standard ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Steve P.

The 1 word answer is JEALOUSY. 

The average man thinks about sex every 6-7 minutes. (just once for me). CONSTANTLY!!! So how often do you think women think of sex?
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

General_01

Whenever they want something from you.

What was your first car?
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Steve P.

First car was a 1970 Lemans Sport.

Are you fooled by the price of things staying the same, but you get less of the product?? IE: potato chips, cereal, pickles.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Old Moparz

Quote from: Steve P. on March 20, 2011, 01:41:42 PM

Are you fooled by the price of things staying the same, but you get less of the product?? IE: potato chips, cereal, pickles.

Yes, I just thought I was getting stronger as I got older since everything was lighter.

Including my wallet.  ::)

Q:  If you heard it through the grape vine, what the hell were you doing in there in the first place?
               Bob                

Steve P.

You ALLLLWAYS crack me up Bob....  :smilielol:

I'm in the grapevine looking for sprinkler heads....

Plastic or paper??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jb666

Quote from: Steve P. on March 20, 2011, 04:35:10 PM
You ALLLLWAYS crack me up Bob....  :smilielol:

I'm in the grapevine looking for sprinkler heads....

Plastic or paper??

Plastic.. I'm no tree-hugger.

Are you upset that networks get new shows launched and WITHOUT WARNING they yank them, never to be heard from again?

greenpigs

No, TV is for women & retired people. I spend my free time on the net & most of the hours I at work.

Q: You go to a garage sale & luck into a bunch of old Hot Rod magazines from the 60's but you don't have enough cash to buy them all. Do you put your money you have for a deposit till you get enough cash for them all or just buy what you have with the money on you?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Steve P.

I would pass them up as I don't have time to read the ones I have now...  :brickwall:

Spit it out or swallow it??   (YOUR GUM) you dirty minded __-____--_____
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 19, 2011, 10:40:26 PM
get to work and hurl in the bosses office so they send me home so i can get to the yacht.

who have you penciled in for the final four?

Jayhawks All the way.

Why are we out of sinc over 2 pretend models  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PocketThunder

Quote from: Steve P. on March 20, 2011, 08:21:08 PM
I would pass them up as I don't have time to read the ones I have now...  :brickwall:

Spit it out or swallow it??   (YOUR GUM) you dirty minded __-____--_____

spit!

You're leaving Vegas Sunday night on the red eye flight home to Minneapolis and you have had a couple (read 5) drinks already at the bar before you got to the airport.  Is it a good idea to have 2 more once you get to the airport before you get on your plane?   

(If nobody has the answer i can give it to you...  :puke:  )
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

71ChallengeHer

Not a good idea.  :rotz:                                                                                                                                Manual or Automatic ?

bakerhillpins

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 22, 2011, 09:51:09 AM
spit!

You're leaving Vegas Sunday night on the red eye flight home to Minneapolis and you have had a couple (read 5) drinks already at the bar before you got to the airport.  Is it a good idea to have 2 more once you get to the airport before you get on your plane?   

(If nobody has the answer i can give it to you...  :puke:  )

Apparently the answer is YES! Even more so when your wife is with you to drive the car back from the airport.

Q: What is the first thing that comes to mind when you open the garage door and see your Charger?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

PocketThunder

Quote from: bakerhillpins on March 22, 2011, 11:09:57 AMApparently the answer is YES! Even more so when your wife is with you to drive the car back from the airport.

I think her exact words were, "Give me the keys, your drunk ass isnt driving"   :slap:

Quote from: bakerhillpins on March 22, 2011, 11:09:57 AM
Q: What is the first thing that comes to mind when you open the garage door and see your Charger?

Aside from being married and having 3 wonderful kids ofcourse, my Charger is one of the things i am most proud of.   :yesnod:

Q: Now that the snow is melting and your dogs poopsicles are all over the back yard, do you scoop them up with a shovel and throw them in the woods, or hit them with the garden hose and hope they go away?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 22, 2011, 12:02:15 PM
Aside from being married and having 3 wonderful kids ofcourse, my Charger is one of the things i am most proud of.   :yesnod:

Q: Now that the snow is melting and your dogs poopsicles are all over the back yard, do you scoop them up with a shovel and throw them in the woods, or hit them with the garden hose and hope they go away?

I use one of my 3 wonderful kids and the lure of allowance monies.  :2thumbs: I let them use the shovel for a nominal fee.  :D  JK!

Q: Do you end up trying to keep the dog from cleaning them up for you?  :eek2: :puke:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

PocketThunder

Quote from: bakerhillpins on March 22, 2011, 12:43:10 PMQ: Do you end up trying to keep the dog from cleaning them up for you?  :eek2: :puke:

No, he's good about not eating his own poop, but when the kids dont make it to the bathroom in time and they poop in their undies and leave them on the floor all my spouse finds are a pair of undies with skid marks in them.   :shruggy:    :puke:

Q: Ski or snowboard?

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 22, 2011, 01:42:09 PM

Q: Ski or snowboard?

Ski.

Q: What's the difference between a snowboarder & a vacuum cleaner?
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 22, 2011, 02:00:34 PMQ: What's the difference between a snowboarder & a vacuum cleaner?

The position of Bob.    :nutkick:

Q:  shaken or stirred?