News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would anyone care if I left this forum?

Started by greenpigs, April 06, 2011, 05:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would anyone care if I left this forum?

Yes
42 (48.8%)
No
12 (14%)
Whatever
14 (16.3%)
Who is greenpigs?
12 (14%)
Don't let the door hit ya
6 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 86

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Cooter

"Greenpigs"...Don't know you, but have learned to enjoy your "Tell it like it is" attitude...Sure, there are some here that are as simple as can be, and try your last nerve, but I wouldn't let anybody seem like they are not wanted here. Some respond in a manner that they clearly wouldn't standing toe to toe, but you know when they post it's just Their way of trying to compensate for whatever bad day they've had at others expense rather than trying to post in a manner that is contructive. Everybody has a "List" nowadays because of the economy and such. You just have to see through it and keep on keeping on..I personally don't need to know "I'm missed" if I leave a forum as I look at it as it's the forum's loss...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

mikesbbody

Well, it would be the Forum's loss if you left Cooter your another Guy who know's what He's talking about even if I get a bit pissed at someone, I tell myself "its just on the Forum you will probably never met So n So maybe that's a good thing about a Forum?

For every person that is lost, is part of the overall resource of the community that is lost. 

AKcharger

Quote from: 440 on April 11, 2011, 01:50:08 AM
For every person that is lost, is part of the overall resource of the community that is lost. 

I agree 440, just like one of the most helpful members "bookedbydano" who left the site for some reason...I recall one of his most touching and valuable posts

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,23408.msg794347.html#msg794347

Tilar

Where is the option that says "What the hell kind of question is this?"
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

greenpigs

I simply wanted to know how people felt & it looks like I am even higher up on peoples shit list than I thought. :2thumbs:

Either way it doesn't matter that much, if it didn't matter to me at all I would not have asked, but no biggie.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

A383Wing

Quote from: greenpigs on April 11, 2011, 05:39:56 PM
I simply wanted to know how people felt & it looks like I am even higher up on peoples shit list than I thought. :2thumbs:

It's good to be king!

A383wing - you must spend a lot of time looking for/changing your avatars... lol... They are pretty funny though  :lol:

A383Wing

Quote from: 440 on April 11, 2011, 09:33:06 PM
A383wing - you must spend a lot of time looking for/changing your avatars... lol... They are pretty funny though  :lol:

no....I have over 200 hosted on another site and it randomly rotates them whenever you refresh the page that has a post of mine on it....I could not just pick one avatar....I gots bunch of 'em

bull

A383wing - you must spend a lot of time looking for/changing your avatars... lol... They are pretty funny though  :lol:

He doesn't change them manually. I don't know how it's done but there's some way to automatically rotate your avatar pics between several choices. If you hit refresh five times you'll see five different pics.

Quote from: A383Wing on April 11, 2011, 10:05:26 PM

no....I have over 200 hosted on another site and it randomly rotates them whenever you refresh the page that has a post of mine on it....I could not just pick one avatar....I gots bunch of 'em

Or... what he said.

Ahh, so it is.... I don't think I've seen the same one twice...

TX9H6E4CUDA

For the best powder coating talk to Larry at JIT Powder Coating. Absolutely amazing service, awesome quality,amazing attention to detail. Give Larry a call at 651-463-4664
Thanks again Larry

greenpigs

Consider how long I have been a member here & how many have come and gone, then read some of my previous responses.

Before throwing stones newbie take a few minutes to cover the basics.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 07, 2011, 06:55:53 PM

Sorry this was posted eariler and I think it fits. I read through all four pages and still stand by what I said. Just remember its just the internet.
For the best powder coating talk to Larry at JIT Powder Coating. Absolutely amazing service, awesome quality,amazing attention to detail. Give Larry a call at 651-463-4664
Thanks again Larry

resq302

Quote from: TX9H6E4CUDA on April 15, 2011, 03:33:05 AM

Sorry this was posted eariler and I think it fits. I read through all four pages and still stand by what I said. Just remember its just the internet.

Great way to get ones self added to the list of crap members. ::)
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: resq302 on April 15, 2011, 04:57:44 AM

Great way to get ones self added to the list of crap members. ::)
Whoa I don't want to get added to a "list" so here I go. Im sorry I said this was a look at me thread and
please don't take your ball home with you and stay and play with the other kids. All better now?
I guess I am used to forums that are a little thicker skinned and feelings are not hurt.I guess will have to
tone it down here. :pity:
Thanks again Larry

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: TX9H6E4CUDA on April 15, 2011, 05:19:32 AM
Quote from: resq302 on April 15, 2011, 04:57:44 AM

Great way to get ones self added to the list of crap members. ::
Whoa I don't want to get added to a "list" so here I go. Im sorry I said this was a look at me thread and please don't take your ball home with you and stay and play with the other kids. All better now?
I guess I am used to forums that are a little thicker skinned and feelings are not hurt.I guess will have to tone it down here. :pity:

Thanks again Larry

greenpigs

Sounds like your from Yellow Bullet? :D

I for one can't say much for messing with people, but I take my time in trying to get to know the persons sense of humor or lack of before giving them a  :poke: .
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: greenpigs on April 15, 2011, 05:33:52 AM
Sounds like your from Yellow Bullet? :D

I for one can't say much for messing with people, but I take my time in trying to get to know the persons sense of humor or lack of before giving them a  :poke: .

Actually im not (but have been meaning to join but all the junk I own is slow) im from the dreaded moparts and tcstangs ( local website that takes after the bullet). Im actually the nicest guy you would ever meet and like to rib people to see who has a sense of humor and who is thinned skinned because I don't want to worry about offending people and cheesing them off. Life is too short and full of enough worries.
Thanks again Larry