News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dash panel rechrome/refinish: Mr. Gs? Performace Car Graphics?

Started by Wakko, January 06, 2006, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

I was planning on doing it myself but never did figure out a good way to strip the layers of gloss black paint from the plastic safely.  Mr. G's charges $150 to do just the instrument cluster panel and I don't know how much PCG charges since their website is pretty much down for maintenance.   

Anyone use Mr. G's?  Anyone know what PCG charges for that?  Any other suggestions?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Troy

I don't remember the quotes but you can also try Auto Instruments and CV Vacuum Platers.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

rare69

i just got mine back from auto instruments and it looks very nice. but very expensive,gauge bezel $195.00 piece over glove box $$90.00 radio bezel $60.00 and two end pieces $50.00.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I believe CV does all the chroming for everyone and the individual vendors just do the refinishing.

I paid $235 for 3 pieces from Dave at Performance Car Graphics about 4 years ago......that was before he had a waiting list of 15 months!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bksfld68

I have had everything redone for my 68 Charger, gauge faces and bezels, arm rest bezels and now grill done by Glen at Gcar.  He is in Washington. 
The website is gcartrim.com.  I have been happy with everything he has done.  He is usually about 6-8 weeks out.

Ryan